Thoughts As To Why Bigfoot Isn't Caught On Game Cams

Spader

Guest StankApe

Evidence? I mean your avatar is a guinea fowl which you say is a bigfoot )I have seen a gif made with the rest of your photos that prove that it's a guinea fowl , as it moves across the screen). Your picture is obviously just a shadow in some trees, do you have several other photos taken from that EXACT angle that show that the figure in question isn't there anymore?

I'm not going to sit by anymore and let people make claims they can't back up. It isn't good for the Bigfoot community as a whole and it just casts aspersion on the concept of Bigfoot to the mainstream community. IMO, if you have incredible claims, put up or well.... Show me the evidence or do not mention you wild proclamations anymore (or be prepared to be directly confronted with requests for evidence).

Edited by StankApe

I'm not going to sit by anymore and let people make claims they can't back up. It isn't good for the Bigfoot community as a whole and it just casts aspersion on the concept of Bigfoot to the mainstream community. IMO, if you have incredible claims, put up or shut up. Show me the evidence or do not mention you wild proclamations anymore (or be prepared to be directly confronted with requests for evidence).

On my planet you can't hurt Bigfoot because no story or picture was ever proven as the real deal yet. We all have our own opinions and I for one like her picture. On this forum when you come to Troll because you don't like something and you tell people to shut up you will be removed real fast!

• Upvote 1

Guest StankApe

I didn't tell anyone specifically to shut up. I am not trolling. I am responding to the increasing amount of wild claims that are never confronted directly for fear of being banned. I find this concept ridiculous. (it even says in the rules that the board holds the position that bigfoot is not involved in any sort of paranormal activity and it's ok to have this position , but to not expect to find many others who agree with you) I don't happen to agree with them. I think that incredible claims require incredible evidence and I am not going to allow incredible claims to be made anymore without asking for incredible evidence. If they cannot provide said evidence, then we can all file their incredible claims in a particular place.

How is this trolling?

Evidence? I mean your avatar is a guinea fowl which you say is a bigfoot )I have seen a gif made with the rest of your photos that prove that it's a guinea fowl , as it moves across the screen). Your picture is obviously just a shadow in some trees, do you have several other photos taken from that EXACT angle that show that the figure in question isn't there anymore?

I'm not going to sit by anymore and let people make claims they can't back up. It isn't good for the Bigfoot community as a whole and it just casts aspersion on the concept of Bigfoot to the mainstream community. IMO, if you have incredible claims, put up or well.... Show me the evidence or do not mention you wild proclamations anymore (or be prepared to be directly confronted with requests for evidence).

She never said this picture was a Bigfoot. I never said it was a Bigfoot.

We are having a discussion. If you don't find it to your taste, you aren't required to participate. I really don't see what you can do about it other than "sit by" or report it, if you think we are breaking rules, & destroying the "bigfoot community".

Personally, I won't be reading anything else you post on this thread, since you obviously don't have anything constructive to add to it....IMO.

Guest RedRatSnake

On my planet you can't hurt Bigfoot because no story or picture was ever proven as the real deal yet. We all have our own opinions and I for one like her picture. On this forum when you come to Troll because you don't like something and you tell people to shut up you will be removed real fast!

Why is it only the folks that ask questions are the trolls, are not the ones claiming these over the top encounters that are clearly made up trolls also ? how far is one willing to go to prove BF exists, to throw out all logic and commonsense just to support a pro BF outlook to anything that comes along ~

Tim :)

Some of us see something weird there, some of us don't.

Who knows, it's an odd picture, and clouds, and sunlight reflected can cause some amazing odd pictures.

I don't know if it is anything alive, or a shadow, and weird bush of some sort, however, it is a scary and odd looking picture to me. :blush: It was scary looking to me for some reason.

Well Stanky, if you would of read the thread you would have seen where I was a-s-k-e-d to re-post the pic. Sorry to get your knickers in a knot.:rolleyes:

Where is it written that the pic is evidence, it's just a strange pic, DUH:wacko:

It just amazes me how the pic of the little critter has been brought up, not a bird bro, but have at it:P

• Upvote 1

Why is it only the folks that ask questions are the trolls, are not the ones claiming these over the top encounters that are clearly made up trolls also ?

Tim :)

No this is a bit more than just asking questions, it's rude to the extreme.

la-la-la-la-la-la must sit on fingers and not say anything bad, must be good, must not, must not,

la-la-la-la-:lol:

Edited by grayjay
removed deleted quote

Guest Blackdog

While Stankape has obviously stepped over a line here I can certainly understand his frustrations.

Those of us who question the evidence are constantly being called trolls and worse while the fringe side of bigfootery are tolerated with a wink and a nod.

;) "Hey at least they are true believers and not skeptics." -_-

The line of thinking that says that skeptics are hurting the bigfoot "community" worse than the fringe sect amazes me.

Critical thinking can only help the field while the fringe stuff can only hurt it. If you don't understand that then I don't think anything else I can say could convince you otherwise.

Guest RedRatSnake

No this is a bit more than just asking questions, it's rude to the extreme.

Face it this forum is very PRO BF and has very little tolerance for questioning that stance, lots of stuff that is posted here is not BF related but because it is an us( believer) against them (skeptic) attitude the reason seems to be to let it be and take the word of the poster, defend against the skeptic at all cost.

Tim ?

BFF Patron

Yes, but thank heaven it's not "the anti-Bigfoot forum". I'll go with that thank you. Seasonal greetings to everyone!

Stankape said: I think that incredible claims require incredible evidence and I am not going to allow incredible claims to be made anymore without asking for incredible evidence.

I for one am so tired of hearing this Carl Sagen line parroted over and over! I'm not picking on Mr. Stankape, but really, do incredible claims require incredible evidence? Do lame claims require lame evidence. Do average claims require average evidence, or do claims require evidence. No adjectives required. Why let some pompous posthumous planetary pontificator poison the proceedings! The size or importance of the claim does not define the level of evidence required. It merely states that evidence is required, and will be judged on its merits.

That being said, there is no reason to dump on a nice forum member like Sassfooty , or anybody else to reinforce your position. If anything, it weakens your position by showing the level of desperation that forced someone to succoumb to an ad hominum attack! As always, these are my opinions, and those of you offended by sacrilege to a PBS personality are entitled to your own opinions..........just sayin'.

edited for lame spelling

Edited by John T