Thoughts As To Why Bigfoot Isn't Caught On Game Cams

Spader

It is a big foot forum,although,and Bigfoot is unproven, and there have been allegations of the paranormal aspect right from day one. I think its fair play to bring it up,in its own threads,and I think that the skeptics have a right to question, criticize, etc., but if its just to far out for you, then simply dismiss it. You all seem like pretty good folk over all,a good time to agree to disagree maybe?

I personally enjoy the scrutiny of the skeptics,I learn a lot that way,seriously a lot,but they can be harsh and their opinions are often as extreme as the other side of the belief, I see as much "far out" interpretations from them,as anyone else btw, there is a balance in a chaotic way here.

Edited by JohnC

Wow. Ya take a couple of hours off to eat supper & watch the UFOs & look what happens. :(

On the bright side, though, they were amazing & I got video.

Guest StankApe

Offer stands...................

I live in south Mississippi and am not interested in going to the PNW.(i have relatives there, but I don't particularly like them ). If you can see them so easily why not get a few hi def photos next time and save the rest of us the $600 plane ride

Wow. Ya take a couple of hours off to eat supper & watch the UFOs & look what happens. :(

I rest my case

We have to find some kind of diplomacy award for you. My hat's off to this one that enjoys bigfoot so much they're just happy to be here talking about it and shakes off all the bad. :D

They were bright red & huge. They moved around some & then disappeared, one at a time. We watched the video on the TV & I took this pic from the TV screen. The red spot is from the flash.

122211UFOs.jpg

I am starting to think there is no game to be played. all these years not one peice of credible evidence. just anecdotal nonsense blurry photos and malarky. It sucks cuz i always wanted Bigfoot to be real, but I fear it's all for naught. Those of you who think you saw something, you didn't

You are at a point where you need proof, maybe you never did believe it so all you can do is wait. Demanding and harassing from people on here that believe differently than you will not make it happen.

Guest RedRatSnake

Ok this is not going to go over well and as a result i will need to move from my current home and possibly into Mexico in order to keep safe from the SASKIL program.

What i am about to tell you all has been a secret for many years and only known to those that have a UNAGC ( unknown animal game clearance ) for many years the makers of such well known game cams have been under strict government orders to relay purchases of game cams to the BFSGCG (bigfoot skeptic game cam group) this information is used to track each game cam from ,Bushnell, Cuddeback, Stealth, Wildgame, Archery,Primos, Kodak,Swann and other manufactures, the group receives the locations they are deployed and a Skeptical BF team is sent to that location to hinder any BF activity and stop any possibility of a BF being captured in a photo, it has been going on too long and i am at my breaking point here on this forum, you all need to know that the Skeptic's are out to get you and you're not safe ~

RRS

I live in south Mississippi and am not interested in going to the PNW.(i have relatives there, but I don't particularly like them ). If you can see them so easily why not get a few hi def photos next time and save the rest of us the $600 plane ride

I rest my case

In all sincerity, why is it someone else's responsibility to secure evidence so you can be satisfied?

• Upvote 1

This thread has now had multiple rules violations and multiple edits. Every Member here has agreed to abide by them as a condition ot having the priviledge of posting. Please keep this in mind as the discussion continues. This is a Staff warning.

Thank You,

Grayjay

Guest thekingdomkeys

For what it's worth, I believe that there is an organization out there that I will refer to as the "bad guys" that is silencing Bigfoot investigative work, including preventing BF researchers from capturing Bigfoot images on their trail cameras.

Guest Cervelo

And they carry these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW8sGbvb9wM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

They were bright red & huge. They moved around some & then disappeared, one at a time. We watched the video on the TV & I took this pic from the TV screen. The red spot is from the flash.

122211UFOs.jpg

This is a great example of the limitations of the technology consumers have access to, all I see is some white dots and the witness saw something entirely different! Kudos for identifying the red area, but someone with different intentions could have easily claimed that was the UFO and most of you would have bought it hook line and sinker!! It's all crap on the Internet folks, there are already people on this fourm right now regurgitating the Sierra kill/DNA as if it was fact...WTF?

Evidence? I mean your avatar is a guinea fowl which you say is a bigfoot )I have seen a gif made with the rest of your photos that prove that it's a guinea fowl , as it moves across the screen). Your picture is obviously just a shadow in some trees, do you have several other photos taken from that EXACT angle that show that the figure in question isn't there anymore?

I'm not going to sit by anymore and let people make claims they can't back up. It isn't good for the Bigfoot community as a whole and it just casts aspersion on the concept of Bigfoot to the mainstream community. IMO, if you have incredible claims, put up or well.... Show me the evidence or do not mention you wild proclamations anymore (or be prepared to be directly confronted with requests for evidence).

Who the ____ do you think you are? A physics student from 20 years ago that didn't know IR from EMF from body heat and doesn't demonstrate any knowledge of how a game cam even works, that's who you are. Who are you to judge anyone or anything if you lack the expertise? All you have is a very unqualified opinion.

edited to comply with the warning I saw after the fact of posting. I invited Painthorse into the conversation, sorry Painthorse, didn't realize you would be attacked and it pissed me off.

Edited by Jodie

Guest Cervelo

Here's a cool camera malfunction this was the results of me trying to take a picture of a very large owl. I got very close and was below him and he flew. I was in the shadow of the woods and the sun was almost directly into the camera. Enjoy!

IMG_0186.jpg

Who the ____ do you think you are? A physics student from 20 years ago that didn't know IR from EMF from body heat and doesn't demonstrate any knowledge of how a game cam even works, that's who you are. Who are you to judge anyone or anything if you lack the expertise? All you have is a very unqualified opinion.

edited to comply with the warning I saw after the fact of posting. I invited Painthorse into the conversation, sorry Painthorse, didn't realize you would be attacked and it pissed me off.

Not an issue Jodie, we're good.:)