Do You Really Want To Encounter Bf?

georgerm

Guest Tsalagi

I've snowmobiled in some very remote places and have never seen a sign, and I do look.

If you are racing about on a machine making tons of noise you are not very likely to see much of any wild animal. Do you think a really intelligent creature would stand there like an idiot in plain view as you zoom by?

If they exist then it would be cool to see one.

Not trying to be a jerk here but I don't understand how seeing one would be more life altering than seeing a grizzly or other such animal up close and personal.

Its life altering because everyone believes grizzlies exist but few believe Bigfoots do.

If I were to find tracks while snowmobiling in the NEK of Vermont, I would switch to the side of non-skeptic. I've snowmobiled in some very remote places and have never seen a sign, and I do look.

If you are racing about on a machine making tons of noise you are not very likely to see much of any wild animal. Do you think a really intelligent creature would stand there like an idiot in plain view as you zoom by?

Snowmobiling....snow...."sign"....tracks

Oh I would love to see one thru a very high powered set of binoculars. That's close enough for me.

I can help you with that. Ask for Dave at www.Binoculars.com.

Guest Tsalagi

Snowmobiling....snow...."sign"....tracks

Not if he runs over the tracks with his snowmobile and never noticed them.

Edited by Tsalagi

Guest Dr. Boogie

I'd love to see one, in fact I'd consider myself a bit of a voyeur for being a member here if I answered no. If I'm willing to spend time reading and sometimes participating in discussions as to if Bigfoot exists, what he eats for dinner and even where he takes a dump then I'm serious enough about wanting to know to not stall at the final hurdle.

Admin

Always thought the perfect sighting was that of the couple whose train was stopped for a bit and they had a 8-10 minute encounter as it watched the train.

Not if he runs over the tracks with his snowmobile and never noticed them.

And "Do you think a really intelligent creature" like poster SnoTraveler would really run over tracks and never notice them?

Let's give him the benefit of a doubt. He states he's traveled the back country and never noticed sign of the creature. I'm OK with that.

I'd love to see one, in fact I'd consider myself a bit of a voyeur for being a member here if I answered no. If I'm willing to spend time reading and sometimes participating in discussions as to if Bigfoot exists, what he eats for dinner and even where he takes a dump then I'm serious enough about wanting to know to not stall at the final hurdle.

Yep, I'm with you on this. I'd be perfectly willing to sacrifice some undergarments in the encounter.

Oh I would love to see one thru a very high powered set of binoculars. That's close enough for me.

Sometimes we don't have a choice between far and up close and scary!

Your avatar looks the the kind I don't want to meet!

Always thought the perfect sighting was that of the couple whose train was stopped for a bit and they had a 8-10 minute encounter as it watched the train.

That would be a good safe encounter.

Admin
That would be a good safe encounter.

Here is the report. I have seen it other places as well with a few more details added.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/report_detail.php?id=00380

Guest Matthew

Here is the report. I have seen it other places as well with a few more details added.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/report_detail.php?id=00380

Cool story, thanks for the link. Curious about the black-bird and would like to know more about the details. I've visited The Dallas several times over the last 30 years and am very familiar with the area. Interesting the thought that bigfoot would swim across the Columbia River there at tThe Dallas. I always wondered how (or even if) bigfoot would get across the Columbia, and if that's a normal behavior. Do bigfoot migrate? Specifically, from western Washington down to northern California (Humboldt County region)?

Guest Tsalagi

ie: The voyeur Bigfoot ...Maybe he was wondering if he could help, but was afraid to offer his services... I've never heard that report; wonder how many passengers total did see him?

Cool story, thanks for the link. Curious about the black-bird and would like to know more about the details. I've visited The Dallas several times over the last 30 years and am very familiar with the area. Interesting the thought that bigfoot would swim across the Columbia River there at tThe Dallas. I always wondered how (or even if) bigfoot would get across the Columbia, and if that's a normal behavior. Do bigfoot migrate? Specifically, from western Washington down to northern California (Humboldt County region)?

Could it be the birds were heckling the BF since it was too close to their nest?

I spent my summers within 12 miles of the Dalles, and the terrain is brushy dry lands with lots of wheat fields. The Mt. Hood National Forest is probably 40 miles away and has forest terrain that BFs would prefer.

Guest Biggie

No one must have had a camera or video recorder with them or else the sighting would not have lasted that long.

Your avatar looks the the kind I don't want to meet!

That's not a look of anger but rather one of curiosity. He's merely wondering if you have any garlic.