Do You Really Want To Encounter Bf?

georgerm

I'd love it more than anything I can think of!!! How fantastic would that be?

I've been mock charged by elephants many times. You're not 100% sure it's a mock charge until it's over. I've had lions prowling the other side of the mosquito mesh of my tent. I've had a huge bull elephant browse for an hour on the tree that I was camping under, and put it's trunk up to the mesh of my tent to sniff me. I've sat down six inches from a puff adder. Scared? Who, me?

Of course I was. Scared witless. Momentarily... Then you get a grip, and take in the incredible experience and enjoy it for what it is: something truly wonderful. Surely it would be exactly the same with a sasquatch encounter?

Mike

It is. Imagine being woken by a frightened dog and groggily watching what appears to be a large tree limb with a hand on the end being withdrawn slowly from your tent.

If you believe in Sasquatch then see one, why is that different then believing in a grizzly then seeing one?

Unless you've never heard of them and didn't have a clue they existed before being confronted by one.

The third scariest event of my life was a parachute malfunction on my second jump.

The second scariest was hydroplaning, then going into a 360 degree spin at eighty miles an hour.

Edited by JDL

Love to encounter one! Like it even more if I got one on camera to show some friends and family. Knowing for myself would be enough and that is as far as it would go.

Seems like it would be a bit like falling in love for the 1st time. You know, you get all starry-eyed, your stomach gets twisted in knots, and you black out for a minute or two. When you come to, everything has changed and there can be no other in your life. I think I might offer sas a Valentine card or maybe a Guinness.

Seriously, I'd love it and I am sure I'd black out for a minute.

Guest BFSleuth

If you read Bayanov's work:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/29570-historical-evidence-for-the-existence-of-relect-hominoids/

... you will find reference to the fact that folks for a long time have offered drink to the wild hairy man. One Russian tale/report offered the warning that they drink a lot, like an entire barrel of vodka... so if you are going to pony up that beer for BF, better bring the whole keg... :)

Guest OntarioSquatch

Personally, i'd love to see one for myself, but I doubt it will happen. Maybe this summer when I go up north i'll have a chance. A very slim chance lol