Question

Guest midnightwalker1

Guest midnightwalker1

Which one would you pick if you had the opportunity and why?

1. OUTSIDE LOOKING IN: Have an opportunity to take a picture or video that shows a sasquatch peaking out of the brush (briefly 5-10 seconds) or even walking quickly between the trees at a range of 50 feet for the same 5-10 seconds. However, in doing so the sasquatch will be very withdrawn, not trust you and you'll get little to no interaction from them. You'll be lucky if you get a tree knock or a barred owl. You'd be on the outside looking in.

2. INSIDE LOOKING OUT: No cameras. Be able to sit amongst the sasquatch and learn about them by observing their actions towards you and even see them with your own two eyes. You might even gain an understanding of apparent differences in their personalities. You'd feel comfortable (not scared) amongst these boys that are massive (10-12 ft tall-some of them with shoulders 4-6 ft wide) and some smaller adolescents. You'd even be able smile and say hello often getting responses from them in their own ways. Maybe one of the sas might even regularly greet you with a 10 foot tall barred owl call that leaves you in awe every time you hear it, as well as privileged to be the recipient.

So tell me what you would choose and why.

Edited by midnightwalker1

I fail to understand why it's either/or. Surely there must be some way or means to capture images of habituated creatures.

Sorry, I'm not able to accept the paranormal aspects of the creatures somehow knowing when you're attempting to photograph them.

But to answer the question, Outside Looking In for $500, Alex.

I'd learn what the naturalists of the last century knew, how to draw. Then I'd see if they would tolerate a sketch pad and pencils. Once you get all of your drawings made, snap one good picture and run like hell.

Guest midnightwalker1

I fail to understand why it's either/or. Surely there must be some way or means to capture images of habituated creatures.

Sorry, I'm not able to accept the paranormal aspects of the creatures somehow knowing when you're attempting to photograph them.

But to answer the question, Outside Looking In for $500, Alex.

I prefer honesty anyway. But where did the $500 come from? :) Did you sell it to Biscardi? Cheap *******. I thought you could get more for it.

Guest midnightwalker1

I'd learn what the naturalists of the last century knew, how to draw. Then I'd see if they would tolerate a sketch pad and pencils. Once you get all of your drawings made, snap one good picture and run like hell.

Well, not sure they'd give you all that time to sketch, so you'd better take a mental snapshot.

Guest TooRisky

I was just a 3rd party to a encounter and watched it all from a far... Very cool my encounter, believe it or not,,, a group must always keep an overwatch to observe the group activity... a 3rd party observer is a must...

Which one would you pick if you had the opportunity and why?

1. OUTSIDE LOOKING IN: Have an opportunity to take a picture or video that shows a sasquatch peaking out of the brush (briefly 5-10 seconds) or even walking quickly between the trees at a range of 50 feet for the same 5-10 seconds. However, in doing so the sasquatch will be very withdrawn, not trust you and you'll get little to no interaction from them. You'll be lucky if you get a tree knock or a barred owl. You'd be on the outside looking in.

2. INSIDE LOOKING OUT: No cameras. Be able to sit amongst the sasquatch and learn about them by observing their actions towards you and even see them with your own two eyes. You might even gain an understanding of apparent differences in their personalities. You'd feel comfortable (not scared) amongst these boys that are massive (10-12 ft tall-some of them with shoulders 4-6 ft wide) and some smaller adolescents. You'd even be able smile and say hello often getting responses from them in their own ways. Maybe one of the sas might even regularly greet you with a 10 foot tall barred owl call that leaves you in awe every time you hear it, as well as privileged to be the recipient.

Midnightwalker1,

I think the choice is allready made for some people. They don't have the location, time and devotion to ease into option number 2, so alot of researchers have to cram and be agressive with technology just to get "some" indication they are in the right place and on the right track. But if I had the oportunity , and time I would try option 2.

SY.

Inside. The problem with the outside scenario is that it would just be one more blobsquatch. Unless we are talking high res I can see each individual hair kind of camera. Then I would go for Outside.

SSR Team

Easiest question to answer ever.. ;)

Number 2, all day long..

Why ?? Because i'm in it for me & others who sit on the same side of the Fence as i do & i don't care at all about Pictures to sell, i just want to learn about the Animal & who knows, one day be able to pass on some knowledge about them from what i'd have learnt, that'd make me a very happy & content Man..;)

Edited : For grammar...;)

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 1

Guest midnightwalker1

Easiest question to answer ever.. ;)

Number 2, all day long..

Why ?? Because i'm in it for me & others who sit on the same side of the Fence as i do & i don't care at all about Pictures to sell, i just want to learn about the Animal & who knows, one day be able to pass on some knowledge about them from what i'd have learnt, that'd make me a very happy & content Man..;)

Edited : For grammar...;)

I'm with you. I enjoy having them come in close as well as hearing their speech that we can sometimes catch with audio. They don't seem to mind that so much. My friend just got another neat audio clip of them saying a word towards him this weekend and that's what gets me going. Had them doing their owls to me last night and that's always fun. Funny thing is they brought in the real barred owls while doing so and we had 8 foot tall owls with the little guys. Slight difference in the depth and decibels. Take care

Had them doing their owls to me last night and that's always fun. Funny thing is they brought in the real barred owls while doing so and we had 8 foot tall owls with the little guys. Slight difference in the depth and decibels. Take care

Lemme get this straight. You claim that last night you were hanging out with some bigfoots and watching them make convincing barred owl calls?

Lemme get this straight. You claim that last night you were hanging out with some bigfoots and watching them make convincing barred owl calls?

I'm sure MW can handle this, but here's something for you to mull over while you're waiting. This "owl" has a strange friend answering him. Maybe this is some other kind of owl noise that I'm not familiar with....?

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

3. A Concentrated burst of 7.62 rounds via a rifle.

To remove all doubt....

I'm sure MW can handle this, but here's something for you to mull over while you're waiting. This "owl" has a strange friend answering him. Maybe this is some other kind of owl noise that I'm not familiar with....?

I hear Barred Owl (typical and "whistle-screech" calls), Chuck-Wills-Widow, bullfrog, cattle, barking dog, insects . . .

Was one of those supposed to be a bigfoot?

• masterbarber locked this topic