Question

Guest midnightwalker1

B) Hmmmm....With all the "ultimate forces" that are running around out there, with killing a BF as their "ultimate goal", you'd think there'd be dead ones lying everywhere, wouldn't you?

I've never been treated to a dose of ultrasound, but I know people that have. They said they were totally helpless for up to several minutes. I even know of one that had to change underwear after their experience. Their role as ultimate predator was the last thing on their mind.

Every one of these people that I talked to about it, who had been completely incapacitated, had seen the BF that zapped them. One had accidentally interrupted a hunt & startled the BF. Another one had a gun, looking for what was making loud growls behind their house. He came face to face with one as they walked around the corner of a building toward each other. He raised the gun & was dropped like a rock. He couldn't get up for several minutes.

Edited by Sasfooty

Here's a video of a parrot making a good owl call, & a really good bird whistle, among a lot of other good ones.

If a parrot can do it, why can't a BF?

The irony of a parrot making a convincing "bird whistle" notwithstanding, mimicry does not a bigfoot make.

Lots of birds imitate other birds. Good mimics include mockingbirds, catbirds, starlings, mynahs, parrots, thrashers, etc. Humans can also be great mimics. Ask the hunters among us. I have often had conversations with barred, great-horned, eastern screech, and northern pygmy owls, and once I had a northern saw whet nearly strafe my head to get the interloper that it was fully convinced was somewhere in that vicinity.

If there's something like a bigfoot, then it it wouldn't be that much bigger a stretch to envision them having some powers of mimicry. One could even postulate that they communicate with each other using the calls of other forest creatures precisely to help keep from being discovered from people like me. So no one (certainly I'm not) saying that a bigfoot cannot produce a convincing owl call. The problem is that merely producing a recording with what sounds like an owl and considering that as proof that a bigfoot made the call is untenable:

Owls make owl calls.

Bigfoots make owl calls.

I have a recording of an owl call.

Therefore, it is a bigfoot in my recording.

See? It doesn't follow. What we'd need to do to determine if there was an identifiable difference between a bigfoot owl call and an owl's owl call is some video of a bigfoot making such a call. Then we could compare spectrograms of the bigfoot calls to those of owls and analyze statistically for the subtle difference that might allow them to be distinguished, kind of like this:

Freeman 2000.pdf

Until we do that, it's premature (at best) to provide a recording of an owl call and conclude that it was a bigfoot making that call.

Admin

B) Hmmmm....With all the "ultimate forces" that are running around out there, with killing a BF as their "ultimate goal", you'd think there'd be dead ones lying everywhere, wouldn't you?

I've never been treated to a dose of ultrasound, but I know people that have. They said they were totally helpless for up to several minutes. I even know of one that had to change underwear after their experience. Their role as ultimate predator was the last thing on their mind.

Every one of these people that I talked to about it, who had been completely incapacitated, had seen the BF that zapped them. One had accidentally interrupted a hunt & startled the BF. Another one had a gun, looking for what was making loud growls behind their house. He came face to face with one as they walked around the corner of a building toward each other. He raised the gun & was dropped like a rock. He couldn't get up for several minutes.

Click this > http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/1269-pick-a-skeptic/page__pid__13932#entry13932

Saskeptic, I was in no way trying to insinuate that an owl call, that was actually BF, was proof that they exist, or even proof that they do owl calls.

I posted it, knowing with almost no doubt that it was one, because of other things that had happened before the owl call.

Actually, it took several years before I realized that BF does other noises besides the "generally accepted as BF" calls. I didn't just hear an owl one night & say "AH-HAA!!! That's a bigfoot!!" I had tons of proof before it ever even occurred to me.

Edited by Sasfooty

If man isn't the ultimate force on the face of the planet I don't think we would hold dominion over everything. Seriously. We are the apex predators of the world.

Sasfooty said:

Hmmmm....With all the "ultimate forces" that are running around out there, with killing a BF as their "ultimate goal", you'd think there'd be dead ones lying everywhere, wouldn't you?

I think you just made a case for Sasquatch not existing.

If man isn't the ultimate force on the face of the planet I don't think we would hold dominion over everything. Seriously. We are the apex predators of the world.

We have no way of knowing that they aren't a kind of "man" also.

It is to our great advantage that the fear of us was put into every other living creature on the earth.

If they should ever stop fearing us, we are in big trouble.

I think you just made a case for Sasquatch not existing.

Or for us not being the ultimate force that we think we are.

Edited by Sasfooty

Not really, because we don't find hunters bodies rended limb from limb. If we did then we could say, "Sasquatch one. Man zero." As the score sits its "Man zero. Sasquatch...where?" There is nothing man has not found that he didn't rape, pillage, destroy, or steal. If we had 100 sasquatch wage war tomorrow they would be gone by noon.

If you want me to clarify homo sapien is the apex predator on the planet. We have met and killed every other known apex predator on the planet. If T. Rex were still around there would be plenty of mounts.

I'm just letting you know to be cautious about what arguments you use. That is a great example for sasquatch not existing. Not that we aren't the ultimate force. To show we aren't you would have to show something more powerful. That statement didn't do that. At best you said sasquatch are afraid and run away.

Sasfooty, how many people have you talked to that have been victims of infrasound? Do you have any details of their experience?

As far as I know, man didn't kill off T-Rex, so you can't be sure that we would have survived if we had been around when he was here.

Sasfooty, how many people have you talked to that have been victims of infrasound? Do you have any details of their experience?

Probably 7 or 8, but the ones I described were affected the worst.

As far as I know, man didn't kill off T-Rex, so you can't be sure that we would have survived if we had been around when he was here.

Nobody said they did. But I can assure you if T. Rex suddenly populated the planet there would be plenty of sport hunters packing Barrett .50's making kills.

Admin

Sasfooty,

Let me try it this way:

Ye though I walk through the forest and in the shadow of the Great malodorous wood ape, I shall fear no harm for if he wouldst attack me, I would smite him verily as my mind is sharp, my eyes keen...and my weapons state-of-the-art B)

Sasfooty,

Let me try it this way:

Ye though I walk through the forest and in the shadow of the Great malodorous wood ape, I shall fear no harm for if he wouldst attack me, I would smite him verily as my mind is sharp, my eyes keen...and my weapons state-of-the-art B)

If he wanted to attack you, you would be harmed, with your state of the art weapon shoved where the sun doesn't shine, before your keen eyes had a chance to tell your sharp mind that he was anywhere near you.

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

Well, by all means check post number 63, click and participate. :D

• masterbarber locked this topic