Question

Guest midnightwalker1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2010 at 0:47 PM, Guest midnightwalker1 said:

Which one would you pick if you had the opportunity and why?

1. OUTSIDE LOOKING IN: Have an opportunity to take a picture or video that shows a sasquatch peaking out of the brush (briefly 5-10 seconds) or even walking quickly between the trees at a range of 50 feet for the same 5-10 seconds. However, in doing so the sasquatch will be very withdrawn, not trust you and you'll get little to no interaction from them. You'll be lucky if you get a tree knock or a barred owl. You'd be on the outside looking in.

2. INSIDE LOOKING OUT: No cameras. Be able to sit amongst the sasquatch and learn about them by observing their actions towards you and even see them with your own two eyes. You might even gain an understanding of apparent differences in their personalities. You'd feel comfortable (not scared) amongst these boys that are massive (10-12 ft tall-some of them with shoulders 4-6 ft wide) and some smaller adolescents. You'd even be able smile and say hello often getting responses from them in their own ways. Maybe one of the sas might even regularly greet you with a 10 foot tall barred owl call that leaves you in awe every time you hear it, as well as privileged to be the recipient.

So tell me what you would choose and why.

From the current standpoint, I'll take any encounter that happens.  But as I don't really care too much to enlighten anyone who doesn't want to be, I would much rather the long-term contact with no need to show anyone anything, just to learn myself what we're dealing with here.

Amen, DWA. 

That's the kind of attitude that gets traction. 

I truly hope you get those opportunities to learn more of what you want to learn (and with that mindset, you will). 

• masterbarber locked this topic