Question

Guest midnightwalker1

I was about to make that same point, Hunster. Clearly there are more of us for a reason.

I'm sure Ole' Squatchy is fast, but again, unless it can travel at 2910 ft per second I think the guy with the .30-06 will be just fine.

These things aren't bullet proof.

I look at it this way. They (nature sasquatch included) leave me in piece than everything is fine. They decide they want me on the menu and want to send me to meet my maker, well I say they're going first. I'm not about to go down with out a fight.

I came in to work this morning with nary a thought to the possibility of attack by a bear, wolf, or mountain lion - or for that matter, an elk, bison, moose.

I'll bet that guy that was killed by a mountain goat the other day had nary a thought of being killed by a goat when he went on that picnic, either, but "stuff" happens.

I'll bet that guy that was killed by a mountain goat the other day had nary a thought of being killed by a goat when he went on that picnic, either, but "stuff" happens.

That case is a perfect example of what happens when animals (including prey animals) get used to people who are unarmed, prohibited from harming them, and all around. When they have no reason to fear man, they can and will hurt you.

Are the BF orbs related to the "events" from PA in the late 60's or 70's. I saw this on Creepy Canada. A really dumb episode

Are the BF orbs related to the "events" from PA in the late 60's or 70's. I saw this on Creepy Canada. A really dumb episode

I guess I must have missed that one....

Why would someone go after such an animal with no firearms? Other animals have big claws, sharp teeth, horns, etc. Humans were gifted with the natural weapon of a brain. We use our brain to make weapons. This makes us he apex predator.

Why wouldn't our firepower cut it. If you can drop a Grizzly with a .454 Casull why wouldn't it drop a squatch? If you can use a hand held weapon to drop an ELEPHANT, why not a squatch?

Thanks for the education on who is the Apex, and why.

I carry a firearm for protection, but not from squatch. I don't think it poses a threat, to me. Humans, big cats, and packs of wild dogs and eastern coyote, are my main concerns.. or if I surprised a bear, with cubs.

As far as squatch goes..First you gotta find one (not easy, if next to impossible), and then sight it long enough to get a shot off. Good luck with that, if you intend to hunt it. Maybe you don't (?)...I hope not.

If someone was lucky enough to sight one, and not freeze up.. I agree, that they could do the job with a .454. After the dirty deed is done, would the others in the clan sit there out of sight and cower, while the hunter reloads and takes the prize ?

Does the hunter think they are dealing with a dumb animal, that couldn't and wouldn't take them out, while they are out in it's environment, if it's family member were shot, or it was provoked ?

Nothing. In fact, I got the impression that you disapprove of firearms, because you embellished MB's point as if he was blazing away at mere sounds in the woods. And that indicated to me that you don't have much experience with destructive forces like firearms, ordnance, heavy equipment, etc. So I was trying to educate you.

Apparently it didn't work, did it?

Well, let's try again:

Power is intoxicating. When one has the power, authority, and ability to destroy things, it can give quite a thrill. Again, it is clear you have never felt it, but I can assure you, it exists.

I agree. Therefore, ignore my post. We don't need another powerful person. Please remain as powerless as you wish.

You are under the wrong impression, and have assumed waaaaay too much. You know me.... Not.

MB answered my question, without any further comment from you.... needed.

Spare me your education. I could care less about the destructive forces and heavy equipment, and the power it brings. It seems that you are intoxicated with the power you speak of.. and have fun with that. You are on ignore, from this point on.

One more thing.. no need to dissect my post to impress your skeptic friend. I doubt if he was impressed, and I sure the heck ain't. Have a nice life.

I'm outta this thread.. no worries, Mods.

Edited by imonacan

So bigfoot orbs are part of the "bigfoot works with aliens" theory?

I'm not saying anyone should go out of their way to kill a sasquatch. What I am saying, is that if a human wants to, it will take the sasquatch. Superior intellect, better technology, we win. One plane was capable of destroying an entire city of people in 1945. On two seperate occasions. Technology can definitly make up for numbers and strength.

• masterbarber locked this topic