Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

Guest INorthCarolinaNow

I've just been here a few minutes, but the new place looks good. I'll be back InMichAgain someday, maybe when I retire, but I like it INorthCarolinaNow. We got the Appalachian Trail here and all, so that's a fun way to spend my summers off.

Well for the longest time I could not get on this sight as it always told me that my password was wrong? even though I had used the same one for years so I finally just decided to re register.

Thomas Steenburg

Hey everyone, I'm back, and trying not to be too big of a PITA. The gubmint took away all my ammo, but I still have the guns. :)

You know I love you all, skofftics and bleevers alike (see, I already pissed someone off, I just know it). LOL

• 1 month later...

I went on vacation and came back to no BFF. Glad its back open. Hope that everyone has had a great summer! UPs

It was the opposite for me. The Old BFF died while I was posting. I went hunting, and it was revived when I came home.

I was on the old BFF in its earlier days, I think I actually liked it better than what it became later....its good to see it back up in its current form and I do enjoy it, hopefully it will be around for a very long time.