Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

Thanks for the efforts of everyone involved in ressurecting the forums. It's a resource that it would have been a tragedy to our community to lose. Here's hoping the new and improved BF lives up to all our expectations! :)

Aaaah, all is well with the world once again. :P

Care to comment on the *hairy bi-pedal females* old friend? Took that to be some of the gals you've known before. Could be me as well I reckon. Pretty much a 70's guy. Or, I guess they could be stragglers trying to find their way home from the original Woodstock. :P

Hi everyone, Good to see a fresh start for the BFF. Thanks to the gracious host and admins that made it happen. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions and thoughtful dialogue.

Guest SnoTraveler

Glad to see the forum back!! Quick intro from me, I am a LONG time lurker, carefully read many of the threads for years. I am a true fence-sitter, one part of me believes that it could exist (so many very good, believable reports), the skeptic side of me says "show me some proof", anything. As my title suggests, I am an avid snowmobiler and ride the NEK of Vermont over the top of NH and to Maine, that is my happy place. I've always thought that should be prime BF habitat if there was one, never seen one. B) My favorite posters here are Saskeptic and COgrizzly, but there are many of you that provide excellent, thoughtful posts. I like Saskeptic especially due to his intelligent, non-confrontational way of arguing the skeptic side. Thanks to the regulars that came back!

Woo ! Hoo ! Thanks to those responsable for the BFF bein' back. Good stuff !

Lookin' forward ta thin's ahead.

Pat...

Guest BCCryptid

OH thank god the place was only getting renos, I thought work was now blocking it! :rolleyes:

Good to be back, looking forward to great things and interesting discussions!

I hope I was supposed to re-register--I didn't think the accounts were transferred over here. Anyway, I'm plaid_lemur from the other forum. Or plaidlemur...it automatically logged me on over there, so I never paid much attention :unsure:

Anyway, I'm glad it's been resuscitated--there's really never been any place quite like it.