Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

Aw hell, you knew I'd come back. I couldn't let "Saskeptic" go unclaimed for some unscrupulous person to use as their sock puppet.

The Saskeptic rides again!

I had pondered the possibility of smurfing when registering and wondered if others had gone farther than idle imagination. *shifty eyes*

There are a few more that need to show up before we're complete, but having Saskeptic in da' house certainly makes it feel more like home.

Great as well to see long time lurkers and newbies beginning to participate. Also great to see some friends from the past!!!

It was only a short period of time, but I really missed all of you guys and gals prior to the re-start.

I couldn't let my username go to anyone else either, he-he but thats not why I'm back. glad to see this board back up, I see big hairy things in the future. :D

Admin

Good to see the forum is back up!!! :D

Got my old name back too, double cool!

Going to be fun exploring the new forum and seeing what is in store.

Welcome back everyone, looking forward to the new era in BF discussion.

And a big shout out to the admins for making this happen!!!!

yay! Saskeptic is back- it just wouldn't feel the same without 'im... I hope Wickie's here somewhere...

Yay. Lily AND Saskeptic are back.

On a subject Saskeptic raises - it could just be the case that unscrupulous, quick-fingered and mendacious folk could 'steal' the as-yet unclaimed logins of members of yore. I doubt it'll actually be a problem but it might be worth bearing in mind until the dust settles.

Guest COGrizzly

Aw hell, you knew I'd come back. I couldn't let "Saskeptic" go unclaimed for some unscrupulous person to use as their sock puppet.

The Saskeptic rides again!

Guilty as charged for thinking about it! And extortion is still illegal from what I heard.

(Damnit! For once everyone was going to think I was really really smart and a grounded individual)