Welcome Back!

Guest Strick

If I may say, and I'm not really anybody, but I believe in posting online in the same way that you conduct yourself when dealing with someone face to face.

Never post anything that you wouldn't say to someone if they were standing in front of you. If they were standing in front of you and they were 2 feet taller and 100 pounds heavier than you.

This whole undertaking should be fun. To get into a bitter argument over something related to a possible undiscovered North American primate seems kinda silly. With all due respect.

The new BFF is bright, shiny, and lemony fresh. Lets enjoy our time here shall we?

Welcome back to the old timers!

Welcome back to the newer folk!

Very well put and a darn good policy. You can disagree without getting all bent out of shape. I'm saycheez by the way. I just had a chance to go to a different handle that I like better so I took it. Welcome back everyone.

Guest Vincent

hi! I mostly lurk at the JREF bigfoot threads. O always felt slightly... er.. "intimidated" at the sheer size of the last BFF. And also how everyone seemed to know eachither personally;) anyway, I'm definitely a bigfoot "fan"... and believe on his possibility of existing... but theres so many fakes and kooks out there it makes it hard to sort out whats what. Anyway i hope I can become a contributing member of this forum!

I love the new digs and it sure is good to see all you great folks here again. I'm really pumped to meet some of the old banned people that I never got to meet on the old BFF but read all their posts. Where are ya Creek? ;)

Welcome back, BFF! Thanks so much Paul, Jon, and everyone that made it possible for the BFF to continue. Let's all work together to make it a great place to be.

Hey Kitakaze, Its been So long since we've last chatted at the JREF. I did some research and have been going easy on the subject of Bigfoot, yet still have a tiny bit of hope in the future. I hope you are doing well.

Hey Kitakaze, Its been So long since we've last chatted at the JREF. I did some research and have been going easy on the subject of Bigfoot, yet still have a tiny bit of hope in the future. I hope you are doing well.

Young sir Alex, hello to you as well. I'm am doing great, thanks. Your hope is understandable. Bigfoot is cool, real or not. When I get Bigfooted out, I make music, camp, swim, play tennis, and get my mind back to th real world. Then I remember I have another interview waiting to happen and I get back when I'm ready. We'll see you around.