For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Admin

The clearly presented point was not the amount of money but whether or not a reasonable person would "Buy It" based on the tale without anything to support it. How could you possibly have missed that?

The other clearly presented and demonstrated point was

"However, you feel it's somehow wrong when others have this very same reaction to your tale involving a BF."

Edited by masterbarber

The clearly presented point was not the amount of money but whether or not a reasonable person would "Buy It" based on the tale without anything to support it. How could you possibly have missed that?

I have a lot to support my story, (you must have missed it), & I'm not trying to get money out of you.

I guess it must not have been presented as clearly as you thought.

If I was trying to weasel $3000 out of them, I could see your point a lot better.

Edited by Sasfooty

Admin

The money was a metaphor for Belief (as in confidence; faith; trust) and it was crystal clear. You went from one choice to the other based soley on the subject matter. B)

efc.

Edited by masterbarber

The money was a metaphor for Belief (as in confidence; faith; trust) and it was crystal clear. You went from one choice to the other based soley on the subject matter. B)

efc.

Nooooo.....It was based on $3000. <_<

Admin

I won't go down the road of intellectual dishonesty with you. Your credibility is starting to crack.

Well at least I'm not trying to change the subject to your credibility, which isn't exactly beyond reproach, or you would stick to the topic that you started.

Edited by Sasfooty

I won't go down the road of intellectual dishonesty with you. Your credibility is starting to crack.

MB??? Where'd ya go?

Come back & help me fix the crack in my credibility.....HELP!!!!

Edited by Sasfooty

Put it this way...I've not taken the best of my friends into my core areas. I never want to screw up what I've worked hard to develop. You're friggin crazy if you think I'd do so. You guys need to really get a clue what it takes. I was going to do the same crap in a different area, just as I've done in Alabama, Texas and other Georgia areas. But like I said, hasta la vista. I plan to help no one from this site. You're all a bunch of socialized welfare recipients of the bigfoot world. You want to do no work yourself in the field and criticize others. You should all go into politics. They need more people that do nothing in DC.

I take a certain measure of exception to this post. It is not only highly insulting, but is directed at members I know personally and trust. They are all what I'd consider *woods-wise* and some of them have had their own experiences they either know, or feel strongly is associated with BF.

I've enjoyed your posts here for the most part midnightwalker1. This is a Bigfoot Forum and your experiences are most welcome here.

However, my patience runs thin when you elevate yourself above others and disparage them in your posts as you often do.

You've managed to insult quite a few members who have merely asked if you could substantiate some of your claims. Many/most of them are *proponents* who have had experiences themselves.

But, they apply critical thinking and require a higher level of proof before they implicitly believe or accept what seems to be extraordinary claims.

Please keep that in mind when addressing other members here on the forum.

as for folks making big claims about talent/skills etc. that have a hang up being asked for validation... well, my friends know I hunt& fish. season rolls around, they ask"had any luck?" when I say "yes,caught/killed a big one" the reply is usually "great,so lets see the pics!" even though they know me to be honest & blessed w/ success fairly often, they still ask for the goods.seems reasonable enough, i dont tell them to buzz off.

...now,ladies & gentlemen,back to our regularly scheduled program..........

A photo seems far too much to ask for.

Tell ya what, Slick...

I have a suggestion here. Before you catch that fish or kill that buck, why don't you grab a camera, (that you hopefully have turned on & ready at all times), & snap us a picture of it alive. Then kill or catch it, & get us another one. Then we can see that you were actually hunting or fishing, & didn't just run up on something dead out there & claim to be the one that killed it. I'm sure the prey will be more than willing to give you plenty of time to get this all done properly before you finish them off.

Edited to add: It would also be helpful if you had someone with you to film the actual kill or catch. Then there would be less doubt, but we would still probably have a lot of questions that would need to be answered.

That doesn't sound too unreasonable, does it?

I don't have many dead ones lying around, & getting a good pic would be about the equivalent of you doing this.

Edited by Sasfooty

Sasfooty,

That sounds like a very reasonable suggestion to me. ^_^

Yes it does!

And, you know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some good video of that fish swimming around without a hook in it's mouth before it took the bait. We would have no way of knowing that it wasn't put on the hook & thrown out in the water, & then reeled back in to appear that it was legitimately caught. And sworn testimony would be nice, too.

You can't be too careful here. There are all kinds of ways to fake stuff. ;)

Deer photographed at a feeder. Evidently not impossible to photograph.

1. That deer doesn't look right to me. Are you sure it isn't a stuffed one.

2. Video would be better.

3. I don't think that feeder is even working. There's no corn on the ground. Why would a stuffed deer come to a feeder that isn't even working?

4. This is very suspect to me.

Edited by Sasfooty

It's a photograph of a creature habituated to a feeder. It might not look quite right to you, but it's something to study, to discuss. It's something.

What have you got? Stories, good ones at that. Recordings purported to be bigfoot imitating the sounds other, indigenous animals make. Nothing more? (Answer: no.)