Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year everyone!

Lotta crazy BF stuff to post & catch up on here at the Forum, and will try to start posting again soon.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We had some problems in your absence with people bringing many old threads back up just to stir trouble.   Anything that wasn't pretty recently active got locked.   They said anything could be reopened if someone had content of substance to add.   Contact a mod or admin and ask to have it reopened. 

MIB

• masterbarber unlocked and featured this topic

Howdy all......need to get used to posting again, I've been hitting the woods quite a bit, and lots to catch up on! Here are some recent pics.......Lulu the Wolf will be 7 this year, can you believe?

6-11-17 Pig Hunt Track 2.jpg

20170101_163005_resized.jpg

20170529_174448_resized.jpg

20170611_183210_resized.jpg

Juvie Print 1B.jpg

Couch Wolf.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey JKH......I've seen the tracks of Babyfoot, Kidfoot, Teenfoot, and of course Bigfoot.......here's the only baby track (IMO) that I have ever seen, and it looked like the mommyfoot put him down at the creeks edge for water, there were several but this was the best. I posted this pic before, but was many years ago.

Babyfoot 2.jpg

Here's a better one without the keys.

Babyfoot 1.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I find these weird 3-Toed tracks maybe once or twice a year, and always near water......big animal, has anyone else found these? I looked at Emu & Ostrich tracks, as there was a craze back in the 90's to raise these for meat in Texas, and thought maybe a few got loose, but these are different for sure, and not any kind of BF IMO.

3-Toed Print 1A.jpg

3-Toed Print 1B (outlined).jpg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic