Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

Thanks Beachfoot......I figured something like that, and looks like it got whacked pretty good, leaving a clean cut across the bones.......don't think you would see that if it was a BF.

Skinning a bear either for a rug or taxidermy mount would produce these results. To leave the claws attached to the hide.

The rest of it is probably in a dump site somewhere. If done illegally, they may be scattered in multiple areas.

Edited by mesabe

There's a really interesting sighting report on the BFRO web site, the one from December 2012 in Washington, and Grays Harbor County.

Lotta cool aspects to this one, including the Deer that were with the Bigfoot.

Had a question for you guys.....sorry for the re-post of my possible knuckle impression previously posted, but here's the alleged knuckle print from the BFRO report, don't they look similar?

post-193-0-44414100-1366994349_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-40031000-1366994367_thumb.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend.....I staked out a place on the Brazos River (left some concealed cameras, more on that later), and took this picture while heading North on HWY 281. It was the strangest optical illusion I have ever seen. For 2 hours, all I could see in the distance was a beautiful snow covered mountain range. It was very clear and distinct in person, and was visually 110% real, but it wasn't, I knew that, but WOW!

A large Hog print, and some nice spring flowers.

post-193-0-58739100-1367258154_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-38165300-1367258184_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-25410700-1367258205_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-16071700-1367258234_thumb.jpg

Crazy Spring in Central Texas.......will hit a low of 38 in the Hill Country tonight....will be nice to have one last fire!

Also have an all night stake-out planned for tomorrow night, should be interesting, and cold.

Crazy Spring in Central Texas.......will hit a low of 38 in the Hill Country tonight....will be nice to have one last fire!

Also have an all night stake-out planned for tomorrow night, should be interesting, and cold.

Love the spring flowers. Good luck tomorrow night. Look forward to hearing about your next adventure!

Wimped out on my Friday night stake out, got a little cold, and there was an Air Show on Saturday! Don't mind hiking in cold, but a stationary stake outs and I start to freeze. Had a nice hike yesterday though, and found some kind of dead critter, not sure what it is, was a little stinky, and didn't want to dig for the head.

post-193-0-01973400-1367853923_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-39769000-1367853940_thumb.jpe

This is not my picture, but just too funny.........finally, a bird feeder with a trap built in!

post-193-0-35325900-1368023398_thumb.jpg

I first saw that squirrel meme a few days ago.  I didn't think it was funny.  However, since this mornings game of chicken with one on the drive to work this morning, I'm finding it a little more humorous.

Edited by Elaine

He surely survived his ordeal......and as a male, I do find humor in his predicament:) 

Hoist on your own petard pretty much sums up that pix!  

Looks like you're having a good spring, BigTex.  I agree those potential knuckle prints look similar.

Have a great time!  I'm taking my boys out more and more and doing small hikes a couple times a month.  I need to figure out how to post some pix of ours, too.  

Edited by madison5716

Thanks Madison......you guys as well.

Reptile day on Sunday......at two very remote pools, and miles from Lake Travis, aka the Colorado River. First, found a smaller female, and a large male, about 40 pounds, in one pool, and looked to be on their Honeymoon:) Hard to see in the picture, he was under water, and have an arrow pointed to him. And a swampy pool closer to the lake, and 6 footish Gator that was approaching my dogs drinking........don't think I'll be cooling off in this pool again!

Found a really nice barefoot print at one of the secluded Springs, but the dang dog ran through it before I could snap a picture.

post-193-0-93763100-1368561585_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-37441200-1368561599_thumb.jpg

Some crazy weather in Texas, we are South of the horrible Tornadoes last night, and my prayers go out to all who were affected.

Here's a Deer leg that was left on one of my frequent hiking trails. I wonder sometimes if stuff like this is a message or warning.

post-193-0-65222000-1368715511_thumb.jpg

• gigantor unlocked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic