Is Bigfoot A Ghost? How About: From Another Planet?

Wo... You'll probably catch a good deal of flak (and not just from this forum) with such outside the box thinking.

My Opinions...

Is Bigfoot a ghost? I don't think so.

Is Bigfoot from another planet? I actually think that's possible. Not likely and not a belief I personally subscribe to, but I think it's certainly possible.

I think one thing is pretty certain as it pertains to Bigfoot/Sasquatch; They aren't human, but they most definitely aren't just another animal either.

Flak = alot of negative feedback? I presume... It was a theory. Sometimes it good to think outside of the box.

No, but it looks like squatch was abducted by aliens! Then escapes :lol:

bigfoot_on_mars1.jpg

I think that would be a great B - Movie!!!!

Guest wild eyed willy

Absolutly not ghosts. Everyone knows ghosts say BOO, not Whoop.

As far as the Alien theory goes, I don't think they are Aliens because no one has ever reported one saying ( Take me to your leader). However having said that it would be more easy to believe them aliens than Ghosts.

Flak = alot of negative feedback? I presume... It was a theory. Sometimes it good to think outside of the box.

Yeah, it seems to happen on most forums when someone suggests something outside the box of "accepted" thought on contraversial topics such as Bigfoot, the paranormal, government conspiracies, etc... I, for one, applaud outside the box thinking, even if it's just throwing a couple theories around. After all, when it comes to Bigfoot, they aren't "supposed to" exists, so it's not insane to think that they're existence can be explained by something else that's not "supposed to" be possible.

That's very interesting. I mean this as an honest question because I'm truly curious (and any answer is fine by me): Why is it, or what is it, that makes you want to believe, Skeptic4life?

When I was young, " 7ish" I watched a documentary called "Bigfoot.. Man Or Beast" I believed everything after I saw the Patterson footage! I was hooked! I would watch every movie documentary about BF going forward. I would pick up every book at the library that was related. Would see him in my dreams some scary. Since then, I've search some areas where there have been sightings... Mohican/Columbiana/ Ect only in Ohio. Alot of over night camps & a whole lotta hikes l8r.... No tracks/ no evidence, nothing heard ..... That was out of the ordinary... Along with the zillion hoaxes since then. & no concrete evidence especially in our advanced world today. It just doesn't sound/seem real anymore. So... I believed at one time.... But, Not anymore .... So I decided to jump on BFF to dig deeper... Maybe one day I can reclaim my beliefs.

That's why

Thanks for explaining, S4L. I ask because I am interested in the complete bigfoot phenomenon (so to speak), not just the creature itself. On a meta-level, I'm intrigued with BF enthusiast's motivations and how people think of bigfoot; with what it is about the idea that has such a draw for believers and disbelievers alike, and why it is so polarizing.

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest Twilight Fan

You sound a lot like me in a way, Skeptic. I kind of want to believe they exist, and I did growing up as a child. I still watch a lot of shows about them and I read plenty of cryptozoology books (with pictures and eyewitness accounts) as a kid. Even if I'm not sure whether he's real, I still find the subject of "mystery creatures" very fascinating!

Edited by Twilight Fan

Guest Kerchak

I've had a few disagreements with people who reject bigfoot yet believe in ghosts. I've then asked them facetiously "suppose bigfoot is a forest ghost?". Not surprisingly they have no comeback except for "baah humbug, well bigfoot still doesn't exist".

Ya gotta laugh.