Is Bigfoot A Ghost? How About: From Another Planet?

Caesar said:

"The map of BF sightings and the map of ufo sightings are similar, i wouldn't attempt to blame this on a social construct. Study the population density map of America, it's almost identical to those two maps also."

I'll submit that a rainfall map of greater than 20 inches per year would look very similar to those two maps. It seems arid climates discourage lying and hallucinations in the general public.

Guest wild eyed willy

Georgerm's question is an interesting ponder indeed. If we all sprang from a common ancester in Africa, then spread out across the world encountering different environments, I can certainly see why there would be some diferences in our apearance. I don't think that accounts for the differances we find though. Especially in skin tone. There is no reason I can think of why a light skinned fair haired creature would have better chance to survive and mate than a darker skinned creature of the same breed. If anything, I would suspect the opposite to be true, given the benifits of (melatonin) in the skin pigment in preventing skin cancer. ( I hope I got this right)..

My theory as to why people around the world look so different: Some inteligent life ( from this planet or another) altered our DNA at diferent times to fit some needs or purpose presently unknown to us.

It has been speculated by others ( ancient alien theoriests on TV) that we humans were geneticly altered for the porpose fo mining gold for an alien race who visited earth in our past. I'll go them one better,, I propose that Bigfoot creatures were genetically altered for the same reason,, I suspect that BF was genetically enhanced to be used as slaves for the heavy work of mining gold.. I suspect that we humans were created subsequently, because the aliens needed an animal which they could better communicate with or perhaps had the ability to reason problems out.. Perhaps the BF's were too hard to control..

It could also be the other way around, perhaps the BF's were genetically altered because we humans were too much of a pain to deal with and too puny to handle the work load....

However it all happened and whoever was to blame, be it alliens or some civilation from the past or future, it is my belife that BF and modern humans were genetically designed. For what porpose is unclear at this time.

Guest wild eyed willy

I don't think so, I think life started with single cell critters, but evolved over time and circumstance. Designed, would imply some inteligent planning and exicution to produce a desired or intended result. I think evolution takes advantage of desired traits witch better enable survival over periods of time.

A higher power may have created life, but not nessessarily designed it to meet a specific porpose.

Or I could be wrong.. I think BF forum members and weathermen are the only people who can write anything at all and get away with it. I love this forum.

My theory as to why people around the world look so different: Some inteligent life ( from this planet or another) altered our DNA at diferent times to fit some needs or purpose presently unknown to us.

As we progress and dive into genetical engineering, it becomes clear that human life on earth could have come about in different ways. We now can change life forms, clone, and what else is coming down the pike?

1. The old stand by theory is human life evolved here from single celled animals.

2. The other old stand by theory is human and other life was created by a higher power, which follows strict religious doctrine. Who are the creators?

3. With all of the UFO reports, it seems possible that we or the BFs evolved naturally somewhere else and were planted here. Or an advanced life form took humans or other primates and genetically altered them, then planted them .

As science progresses, these theories become plausible. We now clone, genetically alter corn, and what next........genetically alter monkey to be more inetlligent so they can do our work.............We watched the movie "The Revenge of the Apes" and it makes on wonder where science is going?

If we survive for another 1000 years, we may be planting genetically altered life forms on other planets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who knows what the possibilites are? None of this is sacreligious and all ties together...........Just keep an open mind

Guest MikeG

George,

why look for the un-obvious explanations, when there is a continuity of simple science showing a perfectly sensible, easy-to-understand continuity of evolution from simple single cell slime-mould like stuff, way back when?

I made an attempt to put the whole thing in perspective here, and virtually nobody read it. This isn't made up stuff, and doesn't rely on the infinitely unlikely scenario of genetically engineered ancestors from (........where?). If it doesn't need it, and there is no evidence for it, then why not just suppose that the weird stuff didn't happen? The story of evolution on our planet is more wonderous and beautiful than any makey-uppy story anyway.

If some evidence turns up which forces me or anyone else to reconsider, then fine, I'm open to it. But at the moment there isn't any, and the story of the evolution of life on earth is a purely earth-bound one.

Mike

Guest Twilight Fan
2. The other old stand by theory is human and other life was created by a higher power, which follows strict religious doctrine.

Just wanted to point out that this is not always the case. A person can be spiritual or have their own, personal beliefs without belonging to a religion.

Edited by Twilight Fan

George,

why look for the un-obvious explanations, when there is a continuity of simple science showing a perfectly sensible, easy-to-understand continuity of evolution from simple single cell slime-mould like stuff, way back when?

I made an attempt to put the whole thing in perspective here, and virtually nobody read it. This isn't made up stuff, and doesn't rely on the infinitely unlikely scenario of genetically engineered ancestors from (........where?). If it doesn't need it, and there is no evidence for it, then why not just suppose that the weird stuff didn't happen? The story of evolution on our planet is more wonderous and beautiful than any makey-uppy story anyway.

If some evidence turns up which forces me or anyone else to reconsider, then fine, I'm open to it. But at the moment there isn't any, and the story of the evolution of life on earth is a purely earth-bound one.

Mike

Mike, you make a good point............Yes, it would be easier to accept the simple explanation. However, there is much that could have happened between the first simple celled animals and plants that we know existed 4 billion years ago and on up to modern times. We can speculate and take the simple answer but this may be wrong..........we may really never know. The question that keeps coming back to mind is what's going on with higher life forms that seem to be exploring our planet. We have respected people such as pilots who witnessed alien crafts and this puts a spin on my thinking. What are they doing here? exploring, checking on their human cultures, getting needed elements, did they plant BF, taking humans else where................what do you think Mike?

The second problem that keeps coming around is where is our direct ancestor that evolved into homo sapiens. Where is the missing link as they say. Now you seem to be a man of science........................have we really found our direct ancestor in the fossil record. We seem to find the ultra primitive then jump to modern humans. What happened inbetween? Now we fit BF into the equation...................it seems to be smarter than any primate living today.

In my opinion there is much we don't know and hopefulyl the fossil record will reveal more secrets. We need to keep searching in some areas of science...................

Edited by georgerm

Guest wild eyed willy

The plain simple truth of it is this: It is much more fun to create a makey uppy story.. There I said it, the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

I am not a betting man, I don't even play scratch tickets, but if I had to put my hard earned dollars on one of our theories, it wouldn't be that evolution created modern man... Sorry, but the evolution train has derailed for me. Infact not only has it derailed, it has jumped clear off the tracks and slammed headlong into a mountain.

I'd have an easier time believing that the appolo 13 astronaughts invented popcorn chicken than believing that we are the product of uninterupted evolution...

Guest MikeG

Wild Eyed Willy......you were doing so well until the end of your first sentence! Everything that doesn't have evidence goes into the category of "makey-uppy", and the only thing we have a complete chain of evidence for is the evolution of life from simple amino acids.

George, it works the other way around. Science isn't about trying to see how we can fit our pre-conceived ideas into the evidence, it's about collecting the evidence and working out what actually happened. When there is evidence which requires the acceptance of external interference in our background, then we will all have to rewrite the history of life. But at the moment there isn't the slightest hint of any such evidence. Life evolved perfectly easily and logically from stuff that was here on earth, and didn't have (or need) any external inputs. Every step in our evolution from slime-mould is well understood. There is nothing mysterious and unexplainable that even gives the merest hint that we were seeded from elsewhere, or that some ancient ancestor was genetically manipulated.

Please do some reading on so-called missing links. There aren't any. There is a clear continuity of our ancestral forms back to our tree-dwelling ancestors, and that isn't just fossils, but readable within our DNA.

Mike

Is BF a ghost? I don't think so. Did BF evolve here on earth? I think so?

Did we evolve here on earth? This conversation would need to go into the religion category, and it would fall on some deaf ears and break some policies........ so we won't go there......................seek and you will find.

Edited by georgerm