Is Bigfoot A Ghost? How About: From Another Planet?

Sorry George, but I can't make head-nor-tail of that posting as it has all got a bit mixed up. If you've time to edit I'll try and answer what I can.

Mike

BFF Patron

If Bigfoot were a ghost, could it be conjured up? Just asking?

Guest Tsiatko

Everyone is on their own level. People understand what their perspective allows them to understand. On the one hand, after awhile one begins to see it's an F and B animal that smells and eats and cr*ps... and after a further while one begins to see that all is not tidy and simple to understand. After a really long time, one begins to see that there's more to it... One cannot tell another what else is going on in a forum, because one forces the question to be "is that dude crazy or what?" So my suggestion would be to be content with whatever you think, and let the outside stuff stay outside.

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Sounds parsimoniously sweet to me.......

...... at least until the dna red carpet is rolled out. :popcorn:

Please define what a ghost is in your perspective / world view.

I really didn't analyze my question b4 I posted it. I'm beginning to realize I need to be more careful of posting my opinions. But I based this on how seeing Bigfoot was a common thing for the Native Americans way back when... And it's like playing the lottery today. Bigfoot is seen just about as much as ghosts are. So .... I'm saying maybe they died off & there spirits roam. Far fetched? What about the foot prints? Many have claimed ghosts have left impressions It there sightings.... And on the other side of the question.. Alot of Bigfoot sightings have been linked to UFO's. From what I've read. So, sorry if I got under anyone's skin with this one.

Guest MikeG

So, am I right in thinking that you are a sceptic-for-life about the possible existence of an unclassified flesh and blood creature, but that you're not sceptical about the possibility of ghosts, life-after-death, roaming spirits, whatever?

Mike

So, am I right in thinking that you are a sceptic-for-life about the possible existence of an unclassified flesh and blood creature, but that you're not sceptical about the possibility of ghosts, life-after-death, roaming spirits, whatever?

Mike

Sorry Mike... I'm skeptical on ghost as well... But... I have had some ghostly like experiences... Things I couldn't explain. Can't say the same for BF... I have searched & searched.. Maybe someone here can lead me In the right direction... A corrdinates Perhaps?

Guest Bipedal Ape

for me there is more chance of bigfoot being a ghost or from another planet than it being a real surviving breeding creature that will elude all hunters, only showing up infront of someone when they dont have a camera

Guest wild eyed willy

If BF was a ghost, It would make sense that it would follow the same paramiters as other ghosts.

They have been reported in many cases to be translucient and cloudy, yet BF reports lack those details. Animals have been reported as being ghosts, cats and dogs... Where are the T. Rex ghosts? for that matter, where are the cavemen ghosts?

If BF were an alien, ( that is to say, Alien to this planet, it probably would not be able to breath in our atmosphere.

What are the chances that two worlds with the same atmosphere produced creatures that were remakably similer in appearence?

I'd say you would have a better chance of wining the lottery than finding such a world or encountering any creatures from it, should they even exist. Not only would it have to have the same air as we do, but the world would need the same or similer gravity as our earth has. It would also have to have temperature ranges close to ours. It would need to have water, and vegitation with the same nutrients as ours have.

And if you could find a planet like this, it would have to have the same Viruses, bacteria and germs as our wourld has, or the visiting alien BF, would catch something and die off very quickly... They would also risk giving us alien germs which could kill millions of people very quickly.

Is BF an Alien? I don't think so Tim.

If BF were ghosts or aliens, should we expect them to be confined to mostly rural environs. People aren't reporting them getting on and off the subways. Same for hallucinations. Why would they be confined to the forests and river banks.

I've studied a bit of dolores cannon and her theories on simultaneous time, and though i think the thought that BF is some trans-dimensional being is an interesting idea. It would explain the animals elusive nature, that is for certain. I'd have to say i agree with Mike G on this one. I believe BF is a flesh and blood creature that abides by the same general guidelines as almost every other successful species on this planet. They must eat, drink, sleep, and mate.

kitakaze

The map of BF sightings and the map of ufo sightings are similar, i wouldn't attempt to blame this on a social construct. Study the population density map of America, it's almost identical to those two maps also. This goes back to an argument i attempted to make in another thread. The more people there are living in one area, the more sightings there are going to be in that area if a creature does in fact exist there. I don't personally believe the majority of the general public are incredible liars to the degree where they would fabricate a story of the existence of a so called creature, when it would benefit them in no way other then maybe some general discussion. Last time i checked you don't get paid for seeing a squatch. Tracks, sightings, hair samples are tangible evidence in my opinion. The full pelts of other cryptids weren't even enough to convince the world of there existence in the past, it took a body to prove it. There were still many people out there who had the knowledge that these cryptids existed, centuries prior to there acceptance by the general public. This isn't folklore, or society's imagination at work. In my opinion BF does in fact exist as a flesh and blood creature on one plain, if you believe in that trans-dimensional stuff.

Edited by Caesar