Are We Going About This All Wrong?

Bonehead74

Guest Jodie

Jodie - some autistic children/adults have very high IQ, not most. On the other hand most autistics are pretty hard to IQ-test...

But your comparisons are interesting. I've at some point compared their physique with that of gigantism/acromegaly (tall, muscular, coarse facial features, wide hands, kyphosis), caused by something as simple as too much growth hormone. It doesn't take a lot og genetic difference to change your apparence radically.

Thanks Polar, I really have those with Asperger's in mind, or some other form spectrum disorder that isn't so debilitating, when I say autism. It's hard to get across what it is I mean exactly when I say this, it isn't that the bigfoot species has autism, I'm talking about a pervasive tendency towards traits that might be genetic as well as influenced by the environment and whatever culture that they might have.

Thanks Polar, I really have those with Asperger's in mind, or some other form spectrum disorder that isn't so debilitating, when I say autism. It's hard to get across what it is I mean exactly when I say this, it isn't that the bigfoot species has autism, I'm talking about a pervasive tendency towards traits that might be genetic as well as influenced by the environment and whatever culture that they might have.

How about the idea that they think in pictures?

Being as large as they are, non-tribal behavior could have its advantages.

A friend of mine and I have a theory that a family is near his cabin in Wisconsin. I heard rock clacking near midnight one time and he did a few months later. Right now that seems like my best location for another encounter. Any thoughts about playing a Native American flute??

Guest Jodie

Well are you trying to have an encounter or kill it?

I don't think the idea of thinking in pictures is so far off, it's how dolphins do it, they also use clicks (rock clacking?) to transmit the pictured communication to other dolphins.

This sounds like rock clacking to me but it's a sperm whales sonar.

http://neptune.atlantis-intl.com/dolphins/sounds/potwal.mp3

Found another one that is similar to a bigfoot howl from a humpback whale.

http://www.dolphinea...unds/hsong1.wav

Edited by Jodie

dolphins, interesting. i knew they make clicks , but didnt know about the "pic- thinking".

are you heading back to your aqua-squatch theory with this jodie?

could be onto something with that.

ive wondered myself if the "knocks" some people report could possibly be vocals (sometimes anyways) as opposed to hitting a tree.

perhaps its their version of clicks/clacks.

now if ketchums report comes back "oceanic mammal" ill know you"ve had the inside scoop & been holding out on us :D

Guest Jodie

Here is an interesting link. I wonder if they have the same kind of instrument we could use for recordings on land? I think someone touched on the heterodyne??? hypothesis in another thread, which I couldn't really follow, other than it was something about two ultrasound waves that could possibly cause the buzzing in the ear noise?

http://Kassewitz, of the Florida-based dolphin communication research project SpeakDolphin.com said, “There is strong evidence that dolphins are able to ‘see’ with sound, much like humans use ultrasound to see an unborn child in the mother’s womb. The CymaScope provides our first glimpse into what the dolphins might be ‘seeing’ with their sounds.â€

http://www.speakdolphin.com/ResearchItems.cfm?ID=6

I wonder if the people that sasquatches "appear" or show themselves to, or accept more or WhaTevEr it is, might be aspy. Or have some certain other trait....hm.

Do we know for sure the railroads are not actually hiring bigfoot as some kind of cost cutting measure?

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest Jodie

LOLOL....I don't know KC. I know the vast majority of us on here that took the sample Myers Briggs test scored as introverts on their personality profiles, not that it was reliable or anything like that, but the thought did cross my mind.

as in they may drawn to people that could be on a similiar trait "wavelength"? (for lack of a better term)

i dont know there, opens up a whole 'nother can o worms heading towards the dreaded "mind speak" angle & not every report includes "voices in my head"........enter the squatch whisperer :)

Guest Jodie

I'm thinking more along the lines of smell. According to the caucasion primatologist's book I'm reading, the Masai thought we had a peculiar odor.

then we could really mess with 'em, go eat bad chinese food,wait a bit, then go squatchin'.......

of course taco bell or a good chili cook off could also help conjure up some peculiar odors :stink:

Guest Jodie

LOLOL...try asparagus, but from what I understand the smellier the better. Just try skipping a bath for three days before squatching.

Asparagus, yumm, and it cleans the lymphatic system....just try not to inhale while urinating after eating a healthy sum of it. That is interesting though, what DO the folks who happen to see a squatch have in common that might qualify them for the privelege? Hmm, pheramones could be an issue, hair color, other appearance traits.....dunno

hmm, skunk apes ive heard of, but not skunk researcher....lol, what if those aromas are misinterpreted as pheromones instead? :party: