Are We Going About This All Wrong?

Bonehead74

aaron, i honestly didnt see your reply, until after id hit "post" .wasnt trying to correct your spelling buddy, hope it didnt come off like that.

i'd read jodies reply & started my own, but i was also distracted watching spiderman w/ my boys for the 1 millionth time ,lol, so yours got by me.

funny we both mentioned pheromones though.

seems like ive heard of someone trying pheromones from apes & humans for BF, ........personally, i'll take my chances with chili fumes :laugh:

There is a common factor in most squatch interactions.

They're always hungry and we usually have food.

If they're unusually hungry and we don't have food as usual, there may be other options from the squatch's perspective.

Good logic JDL :)

Oh no slick! I didn't even think of your post as corrective, just an "oops" on my part. I minored in english writing in undergrad so I get embarrassed wen I kant spel sumtheng....but yeah, phero-- them things, could be an instigator for a sighting. Also curious, of eye witnesses, has anyone ever researched the percentage of male to female?

Chilli? Seriously? You mean the aroma of chilli cooking? Or would you be referring to the afterburner affect ?

Spiderman? For me and my 6 y/o it's the Hulk, we know every line...even the newspaper heading flash "Green Sasquatch sighted..." LOL

Guest Jodie

I don't know if pheromones is what they are smelling but there may be something genetically similar among those that are confronted in close encounters or have repetitive encounters with bigfoot that can be sensed by them. It might even be your EMF field for all I know, the nickname for people who chronically stop watches is called "SLIders", maybe it is something like that.

Aaron , the chili afterburners, as a possible attractant in response to jodies point on "peculiar odors" of some groups to another.

Interesting on the emf idea.

fwiw, I have a hard time getting watches to keep time.

Battery,inertia driven,even solar charged ones...if I wear them long enough they will bonk out for a while,lose the time or date.

Bought a lot of watches & batteries before hearing of this from my brother in law who had the same issues.

Maybe you gotta have a magnetic personality to sync w/ BF, & I just haven't figured out how to tune mine yet. ;)

Guest openureyes

I have to agree with Art1972 just roaming around for a couple of hours or even a night or two is not enough time IMO a two or three month stakeout is almost nessesary. We may or may not need alot of supplies but we do need is time spent out in the wilderness the more the better.

I keep half an eye on a few you tube people. A good example of a long term, low impact approach is Timbergiant's. I realize he has his share of critiques, and some believe he is a hoaxer, or being hoaxed, or just a Bigfoot "romantic". His method though, either by design, or coincidence is still the way to go I think. He has made himself a familiar part of the area he is researching. He does not bring strangers in, or encourage a lot of people to be in the area, its all very routine and "normal" If you take the time to review his stuff, there are some remarkable results in some of his video's. Examples of gifting, vocals, glimpses, foot prints, etc. I have seen some of his video's where I am certain he is being lured from one location to another,they seem to be actually manipulating where they want him to be.

My idea of a good method would be, pick an area, try to confirm any signs of activity, then keep working it. Don't bring people in if you start getting results, keep notes,be as non invasive as possible, don't chase attempting to get the "money shot". I would also be more apt to put out audio devices, over trail cams, at least initially.