Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

Bobali, there have been some recordings of BFs chattering in what is believed to be a language. I believe Osterman who was kidnapped by BFs stated they chattered back and forth.

Guest bobali

Georgerm;

That is much like squirrels talk, chickens talk, etc. Without a recognized human dialect the chatter is of little value as far as communications with them, unless you want to become the translator. That sounds good to me.

bobali

Guest BFSleuth

bobali, there have been threads that discuss the topic of BF language, with a lot of reference material for you to research.

Here is a starter:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mnbrt/2011/08/16/mnbrt-radio-with-scott-nelson-ron-moreheadbigfoot-talk

You can also search the forum for "language Nelson" to find particular threads dedicated or at least discussing the work of Scott Nelson.

BFF Patron

Also, sasquatch speech speak voice sierra sounds, to name a few more.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest BuzzardEater

Not kidding, here. I think a team of women has a better chance. BFs have dudes in camo gear figured out.

I think the folks trying for a capture should refocus on capturing a clear image. This might be attainable and would go a long way towards documentation. It is de facto proof, accepted in any court. I am not referring to shakey handi cam or low-definition phone shots, either. A clear sequence showing scale, body and face in focus at close range would be a major coup.

Delta Zu; Your idea has a good chance of working. I encourage you to try it. For me and most others it will take too long. It is for the benefit of the BF to be identified for sure quickly to avoid killing many do to curiosity both theirs and ours. Quickly, quickly, start your construction yesterday............and good luck. Where did you learn the some talk and what dialect? Bobali due to

I've read reports of persons who have communicated with them. There's one report of a family habitation in I believe Tennessee where they report the BF's on their land could talk and communicated with them in English. There are also historic accounts where the BF spoke to people, one being where a guy shot a young BF and the mother came to its aide and told the hunter that "he hurt her friend...".

I know they are very intelligent and basically human so of course they can speak. Just because they like to chirp, chatter and howl doesn't mean they can't talk as some presume. Heck, I do the same, but I can speak lol!

Guest bobali

Buzzard Eater;

I can't argue with that but I don't see a team of women jumping forward.

bobali

Delta Zu;

You are more than welcome to try your chirping if you like. Speaking mandarin Chinese has defeated me beyond the very basics.

bobali

We can blame this on state wildlife departments that refuse to act due to ignorance and lack of courage to enact penalities for shooting or harassing BFs. Many state biologist refuse to look at the facts so they remain ignorant which equates to imcompetence. They are not willing to put their jobs on the line for the wildlife they are hired to protect.

I'm a little perturbed at the DEC, for denying that the cougar exists in my home state.. but to be honest, not on their stance on the sasquatch (they don't have one). No DEC official or field biologist is going to put their job on the line, to try and protect something that has not been proven to exist yet. Do I personally know they are out there ? ... you bet I do. Fact is (sadly).. there are no facts yet, other than researcher's trace evidence and / or witness experiences. The investigation for those precious facts, is ongoing... and for the most part, being done by poorly funded amateurs.

I don't believe, there is any such shootings or harassments of sasquatch, going on in my state. If there are people that intend to do it... they would have about as much luck as the rest of us, in just finding them and seeing them.

Guest bobali

Kings Canyon;

Maybe that is why the 4 to 6 on TV don't get any sightings; the BF overhear what the humans want them to do.

When I was in Shanghai, China for 5 years I heard a lot of Shanghai dialect while I was trying to learn mandarin and it didn't help with either. When I would tell the taxi driver where I wanted to go in Mandarin, he/she would repeat back in Shanghai dialect. Since I would go the same place I would soon recognize that he/she was saying what he/she said before when I got to the right place. Try as I did, I couldn't pick up the Shanghai dialect. I can now recognize what dialect is being spoken when I hear Shanghai dialect but tha is the best.

bobali

I had the same problem in the Philippines. I was trying to learn and speak Visayan, while others were speaking and responding in Tagalog. When they weren't laughing at my slang attempts, they were busy confusing the living heck out of me.

If squatch understands us, and is listening and anticipating our next move.. we are going to get nowhere, fast .. sort of like, now.. and the progress made up to this date.

Guest bobali

imoniocan;

I assume that there was one and only one order for the words. I tried to understand their broken English but they did not reciprocate. If I had only one word out of order or the wrong tone of only one word they ignored that I was trying to say anything. We would probably understand BF's English before they could understand our BFrish. I wonder if the big footers that howl in the woods wonder what they are saying.

bobali

Nobody is breaking rules or anything, I'm just letting y'all know you're getting off track. There are threads for this stuff so just cruise on over and join in. :) But for in here lets try to keep in on topic. Thanks guys.

I wonder if the big footers that howl in the woods wonder what they are saying.

bobali

Not sure about that. I do ask myself sometimes, why I bother whooping and howling.. cause I know **** well, it's only going to lead to more questions, and not answers.