Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

I think your blind should have windows. They're going to know it's occupied one way or another. Might as well let them see the show inside. It'll draw them in. Heck, I might come watch myself.

If your net was equipped with hooks containing tranquilizer in pressurized capillaries, you could deliver the tranquilizer almost immediately upon netting. If the bigfoot continues to struggle after the initial set, then more hooks with tranquilizer take hold and inject. When the bigfoot stops struggling, he's had enough tranquilizer, and the delivery stops.

Yeah, deciding on the first one out could be a problem if other BFs are banging on the sidewalls and growling.

Try leaving them alone?

Best suggestion I've heard yet. And while doing that, try and maybe learn something from a distance.. which they will determine. That is hard enough to do, in itself.

The warn status on your posts is empty. You've no infractions. If you do something wrong you'll get a PM and only after an unofficial warning would you get an increase on your status, which would be a bar that starts to fill. On that note, however, I find your posting to be way in the green here, buddy. :D Keep it up.

Imonacan, the truth of the matter is by leaving them alone, this really means let them be chased, shot, and disrupted all across America. By not recognizing them as a new species so protection laws can be passed, we allow BF abuse. We can blame this on state wildlife departments that refuse to act due to ignorance and lack of courage to enact penalities for shooting or harassing BFs. Many state biologist refuse to look at the facts so they remain ignorant which equates to imcompetence. They are not willing to put their jobs on the line for the wildlife they are hired to protect.

Once we bring in a BF, wildlife department heads that failed to act need to be sent down river. Write your wildlife department and ask them if they protect BFs. Let us know what they say. I did.

Imonacan, the truth of the matter is by leaving them alone, this really means let them be chased, shot, and disrupted all across America.

Is that REALLY happening now? Really?

I don't believe it for even a minute.

Guy, this is not speculation but fact.

http://www.kentuckybigfoot.com/counties/martin.htm second story down

We was camping up on top of a hill and we heard something crack behind us in some dark trees and some of us went to see what it was we heard. As we got closer to the tree area we smelled a horrible stench and then a loud noise. like a growl or a scream but nothing like a animal or a human. then when we made it throw the trees we seen a large harry creature stand upright looking at us. IT looked at us for a few minutes and then it took off running. I took off after it with a loaded pistol and i had planes on shouting it but then it was gone. I stood and listened for it. then small rocks and brush was being throw at me from at a ledge above me. i shot 3 shots at it and it stopped then i turned back and went back to the camp and the smell was gone we all left when i got back to the camp and went to my house for the night.

A shot and wounded BF may die a slow death from infections and starvation. They may chase and terrorize other humans out of hatred.

Read about a bunch of shootings

http://www.lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/Pages/BigfootShootings.aspx

Read about a recent Oregon shooting.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/report_detail.php?id=05498

Guest BFSleuth

... and beyond the shootings there are the hundreds or thousands of folks pounding on trees and yelling into the woods, generally disrupting their lives...

.... and the ongoing destruction of habitat and food sources...

Ed Smith is close to doing it, but he has a few flaws in his system. I will gladly help anyone that thinks they are on the right path including Mr. Smith.

From what I hear, Mr. Smith's operation at the L------- site is pretty dang impressive. Everything is automatic, very well designed and no one will be near the "trap" when it is automatically operated. Nearly got a "woods booger" a while back but reportedly a relay failed. Been a LOT of money spent on just that one "trap site". Their main problem is that some of what they have on the property is not the big, red Sasquatch/Bigfoot they are after, but are the smaller, more ape-like black primates. (And reportedly, they nearly got a a black one.) They picked a good spot though. Don't know if they (Ed Smith, V.M.,M.P.,D.B,or their recent visitor, R.Y., etc.) even realize that there are at least two - and possibly three - different types of unclassified primates in that area.

If Mr. Smith e-mails you, let him know.

I don't believe it for even a minute.

You can believe it for a lot longer than a minute.

Edited by Branco

Guest bobali

Mr Smith needs to bring everyone up to date. When projects show promise, A follow-up should be posted.

bobali

Delta Zu; I agree. It would probably work but most of us wouldn't like the result. Could you come up with a less bloodshed method. I think that a couple of ex-seals or similar could probably locate even a BF group home location if there were any that wanted to bad enough. Rounding up such a bunch would be another feasible method that hasn't been tried. If such a location could be found, it would be time for observation with no tranquilizers, or nets. I have talked with several ex-special service people and they wouldn't talk much about what they had actually done, but they impressed me that they would have the ability and patience. The ex-seal that I knew best told only about an extended period of staying under water and breathing through a straw while doing reconisence in Vietnam. bobali

I think the best route would be a long term habitat, manned by researchers and trackers. They should be prepared to live there for at least a year. Build a cabin in the middle of nowhere, where there are frequent BF reports. Now here's the key....Give the people who will live there an ACTUAL mission which the BF may find nonthreatening and also interesting. Like say they farm or raise a few animals along with other forest activities or even floral and general animal studies.

Build a connection with the BF to where they will first study and eventually make contact.

Once this happens, find out what WE can do for THEM. What I mean by this is see what goodies or foods they may want. Eventually explain to them about us the good and the bad, explain why we would like to study or document them (for protection and to avoid the hunter shootings).

I approach from this angle because I know they are intelligent and some even can talk.

Guest bobali

Delta Zu;

Your idea has a good chance of working. I encourage you to try it. For me and most others it will take too long. It is for the benefit of the BF to be identified for sure quickly to avoid killing many do to curiosity both theirs and ours. Quickly, quickly, start your construction yesterday............and good luck. Where did you learn the some talk and what dialect?

Bobali

due to