Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

Bobali, you should spend some time on the Olympic projects web site, as well as read the thread on this forum about the Sierra killings, these will give an accurate understanding of the event,and how it came to be that Justin(the shooter) came to join the project,long after the kills. Derek has done a terrific job of orchestrating a tragedy into something that will hopefully be a huge addition to some solid evidence through the Ketchum report.

The Sierra killings where done completely out side the "realm" of Bigfootrey, and there was not an intentional hunt for Bigfoot. Its a fascinating event, and if it pans out as factual(and I believe it will), it is a very important event. I highly recommend you get to know it, you won't be disappointed.

Guest bobali

MikeG, JohnC, BFSlueth;

I really try to only repeat what is valid. When I come across something without being followed by a contradiction or finding any contridiction nearby I accept it. I appreciate your enlightening me. Mike erase whatever you like. I will not appologize for being misled.

bobali

Saying the Olympic Project paid Justin Smeja to hunt and kill bigfoot with zero proof whatsoever is something you probably should either prove or apologize for throwing out there. They have come out as adamantly against this type of thing happening and have gone to great lengths to let everyone know that this was an extremely regrettable incident.

And about contacting Jane Goodall. What is she going to do for you? There is not one pinpointed population you could even engage to begin your long distance binocular observations on. How about getting one clear picture, or just be able to locate one in any way that is not just random luck? Until one can be found, it doesn't matter what any "expert" tells you what to do. All theory and no practice.

Guest bobali

arizonabigfoot;

You are welcome to your feelings but there is no way you can impose them on me. I won't have it. About Jane Goodall, she could give us pointers on how to began and quickly advance our observation technique. You should have known that without asking. Have a good day.

bobali

Guest MikeG
Mike erase whatever you like. I will not appologize for being misled.

bobali

Bobali,

I have no intention of erasing anything. I made it very clear I was responding on a personal level, and no way would I "mod" a claim like you made. That would be tantamount to censorship. There is no "agreed forum position" on any subject, and everyone is entitled to their view. You press the "post" button, and you own it......

However, if you make a claim, everyone who reads it is entitled to ask you to back it up, or to point you towards evidence that shows you might be wrong. This is exactly what has happened, and shows the forum working well.

Mike

Guest bobali

MikeG;

I have been referring to this double kill for some time and no one strongly questioned it. If I am misled, please alert me early on.

bobali

Guest MikeG

All I can do is point you to the Sierra Kills thread, and suggest you pay particular attention to the posts of The General (Justin Smeja), and Derekfoot (Derek Randles of the Olympic Project). It's all in there, in gory detail. There is also a link to an interview with Justin Smeja, which you should listen to.

The actuality of the double kill is widely (not universally, of course) accepted, but I don't know of anyone who is claiming that the Olympic project were involved beforehand, or indeed, even knew of the existence of Justin Smeja prior to the events.

-

Righto folks.....with my moderator's hat on now........if you want to continue talking about the Sierra Kills, please head over to the appropriate thread. This one is about live capture, remember?

Thanks

Mike

arizonabigfoot;

You are welcome to your feelings but there is no way you can impose them on me. I won't have it. About Jane Goodall, she could give us pointers on how to began and quickly advance our observation technique. You should have known that without asking. Have a good day.

bobali

Goodall's on record as a squatch proponent. Ask her why she's not out there doing it herself. Seems like the next big thing in her field.

Edited by JDL

MikeG;

I have been referring to this double kill for some time and no one strongly questioned it. If I am misled, please alert me early on.

bobali

No one is responsible for getting your facts straight but you.

You seem to take a very simplistic view of the phenomenon and then criticise others for not taking action to solve the mystery. You might want to spend some time better familiarizing yourself with the people and incidents you refer to before commenting further.

• Upvote 1

Guest bobali

Bonehead74;

I haven't the time to check to the Nth degree. I'll leave that up to you and the others.

bobali

JDL;

She doesn't want to hurt the feeling of the chimps.

bobali

Edited by MikeG
Personal comments removed

Guest OntarioSquatch

When I read Justin's Smeja's story I get the feeling something's just not right. Maybe he really was hired or something. I dunno.

Guest MikeG

Only 5 posts up the page........

Righto folks.....with my moderator's hat on now........if you want to continue talking about the Sierra Kills, please head over to the appropriate thread. This one is about live capture, remember?

Thanks

Mike

Don't make me start editing and deleting!

Mike

Guest bobali

OntarioSquatch;

I can't always find the article that I read first but when the same general idea is restated over and over, I am led to believe there is something to the general idea.

bobali

MikeG;

My last response refers to every topic. If it was grouped wrongly with topic specific replies. Please reconsider.

bobali

Bobali,

I'm afraid that this is your last warning concerning discussing the Sierra Shootings within this thread. MikeG has been more than lenient with you regarding this.

Folks, the Mod directions are posted within the thread. Failure to follow them will be met with punitive actions from this point forward.

This will be the last warning by a member of staff.

Please respect the Moderator's instructions.

arizonabigfoot;

bobali

I can give you pointers on how to begin and quickly advance your observation technique. No need for Ms. Goodall for that. Since you have no observation technique yet, start with buying some binoculars. No wait, start by logging off your computer where you're telling everyone else what to do and grossly misinterpreting events. Good day sir.