Conspiracy Theory And Bigfoot

AaronD

Guest Twilight Fan

In the new Bigfoot movie; "Letters From The Big Man," they hint that the GOV wants sasquatch for its special abilities and the effects it can cause in humans. Made me wonder if something like that were true.

If Bigfoot is in any way connected to UFOs, then things like Area 51 come to mind and that opens up a WHOLE giant can of worms! :) I also just read the legend of the "Si-Te-Cah" and couldn't help but wonder if the "red-haired mummies" of Lovelock Cave were really found then hidden or if they were made up.

Guest VioletX

Thanks VaFooter, I get excited hearing any Va sightings, that would be very cool if true. Maybe Sasquatch keep the wild horses as pets;)

(Did you see any with braided manes?)

Guest Luckyfoot

Squatches ever migrate to Mexico or desert areas? Might be a bit hot for a fur covered "person", just wondering...

What is "PALMDALE" ?, Alex.

Desert AND Air Force base. Double whammy.

Checked bfro real quick and could only find one report in Palmdale from the '70's.

There is report out there by at least one soldier posted to Palmdale (IIRC Edwards ) saying that they regularly had contact with bigfoot just outside the fenced boundaries and occasionally on the tarmac. Security Patrols were sent out to scare them off the runways or just plain encountered them while driving the perimeter. They considered them indigent animals and left them alone.

-love to be able to find that report. might not have been bfro...

Guest Twilight Fan

Probably found, then hidden......like a lot of things

If that's true, why the need to hide them? So it's okay that we find giant dinosaur skeletons but not okay if we find giant human (or ape) skeletons? I don't get it.

If that's true, why the need to hide them? So it's okay that we find giant dinosaur skeletons but not okay if we find giant human (or ape) skeletons? I don't get it.

Join the PMP, I can discuss it further :)

• 3 months later...

Sorry Coonbo, I ain't buyin' what your sellin'.

Loggers clearcut stands when they become marketable. In practice, they probably get into most stands well after they become marketable and a forester might consider the stand "overmature." These are the deepest, darkest, squatchiest-looking places around. It would be very difficult to demonstrate a statistical relationship between some guy saying he's seeing bigfoots somewhere and a clearcut subsequently taking place at that location because of the very high confounding correlation between stand maturity and places where people go to look for bigfoot. In other words, there are very few places where people report bigfoots that are not prime for harvest. It's almost like realizing that you get wet every time you go snorkeling.

I might've lost track in your narrative, but did you suggest that someone was clearcutting on NPS land? It's not impossible, but I bet you dollars to doughnuts that if some kind of harvest did take place on NPS land (say for fuels reduction) there'd be a paper trail of permit documents as long as your arm. (Lemme guess, those documents would be clever forgeries, right?)

Lastly, I don't see anything unusual in how you describe the treatment people gave you when you were found poking around culverts. First, you may have indeed been on private land despite your objections to the contrary. Even if on public land though, there may be restrictions to poking around off designated trails. Culverts can be dangerous places, so you could be seen as having been a public safety issue averted. Also, drug traffickers, etc. will often use culverts for their purposes, so it doesn't surprise me at all that you'd attract unwelcomed attention in such places.

As for your boss, I'd expect him to get angry with you if he keeps getting calls that you're acting suspiciously around culverts. Mine would too if I did that.

Saskeptic. I can buy the drug thing may be depends on where the road is in relation to trafficking areas.Coonbo described an 8'x8' concrete culvert under the highway (very strong to hold the weight of the road and vehicles above).How would these culverts be dangerous. I would like to know what kind of company you would work for that you would allow them to dictate what you do on your personal time unless it ends up getting you a felony conviction and that would be after you have been convicted.I am not buying this.

Imagine if the Yes, the gov't can keep secrets. I had an aquaintence who ranked very high up in the Coast Guard a few years ago. It is obvious to anyone who has known/been higher up in any military branch that there are secrets, that's the whole point of the vows they take. Wish I could have read his mind, it would have been fascinating.

I do think the gov't knows, how could they not know? I think they just keep things quiet and since people don't WANT to believe, it works for them. And I do think there must be some sort of BF task force that can be set in motion on short notice

I wonder what those "casually dressed gov't employees" do, besides discourage overenthusiastic adventurers. I need a better paying job :) Unless it's being mean to the bf, then count me out.

Chlorophyl? I reckon something got lost in translation there. Chloroform, maybe? Chloroquine?

Mike

Is it possible that these creatures (if true) that they do have this Chlorophyll withing their blood stucture. That they obsorb this sun light during the day to collect energy for movement at night. Think about what Chlorophyll chemestry is about:

" Chlorophyll is the molecule that absorbs sunlight and uses its energy to synthesise carbohydrates from CO2 and water. This process is known as photosynthesis and is the basis for sustaining the life processes of all plants. Since animals and humans obtain their food supply by eating plants, photosynthesis can be said to be the source of our life also."

http://www.chm.bris....lorophyll_h.htm

Does this theory sound about right to anyone? if true acording to that report of Fort Lewis.

Edited by julio126

BFF Patron
Chlorophyll is the molecule that traps this 'most elusive of all powers' - and is called a photoreceptor. It is found in the chloroplasts of green plants, and is what makes green plants, green. The basic structure of a chlorophyll molecule is a porphyrin ring, co-ordinated to a central atom. This is very similar in structure to the heme group found in hemoglobin, except that in heme the central atom is iron, whereas in chlorophyll it is magnesium.

Porphyrin: magnesium instead of iron binding to heme? Interesting.

The government knows, and there's a lot more to BF than an undiscovered ape, which is why they aren't forthcoming with it.