Conspiracy Theory And Bigfoot

AaronD

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but to anyone who knows they exist and has done their research, it's pretty undeniable that there is some sort of coverup.

Guest vasquatch1984

Don't trust what someone else writes, submit your own FOIA and see what the government provides.

RayG

I wasn't saying that we should all trust what the guy says. Just using that as an example.

For bigfoot knowers/belivers only, I see it like this:

If BF exist, and if they spend any significant amount of time in our dimension as corporeal, flesh and blood creatures, then I find it difficult to believe that the gov't at large (and most likely academia), or at least a certain group (or groups) within, does not have knowledge of their existence based on remains, physical traces, or film/photos/video.

If BF exist, and are not F&B beings, then the gov't/academia may or may not be aware of them, but if they are, then the knowledge of their existence would obviously need to be based on something other than physical evidence.

Of course, if you do not believe that sasquatch exist, then the question is moot, an exercise in folly.

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 1

Guest vasquatch1984

No, some things are not possible.

truth is often stranger then fiction

I have no doubt the FBI has detailed reports as to the existence and behavior of bigfoot.

I'm sure they do....just think of all the weird stuff they've had to investigate. Forget the NPS, someone should send the a FOIA!

Anyone remember in Close Encounters when the the guy at the Press Conference said "i seen Bigfoot once" and everybody in the room said "Awwwww, Jeez"?

I am so perplexed as to the REASONING that BF would be kept secret. I'm sorry but I don't see the level of secrecy and denial we're seeing be necessary to simply keep hunters out of the woods, or to keep people from being afraid of the woods.

The propaganda and bad imaging of BF believers is perhaps more successful than the portrayal of weed smokers from the 30's-60's. Which is an example of special interests psyops. They were so successful, there are still plenty of people who instantly get an image in their mind of someone if it's mentioned they smoke weed. That's programming, and dealing with the same, people are programmed to roll their eyes if you mention BF.

There's something much more sinister at stake:

1. Are they more intelligent than we imagine? Thus making it hard or impossible to do anything about them if we desired.

2. Are they indeed inter-dimensional (which I'm not fond of) so we can't track them down and wipe them out?

3. Do they indeed have connection to...I hesitate to say extraterrestrials because I think they would be native to Earth just hidden...advanced people who have lived outside our knowledge? Reading literature and some sightings, you can see a possible connection.

Now before all their huggers fly in and defend them, no they aren't all bloodthirsty killers...I don't believe! But there is definately (if you research some reports and even information from First Nationers) a dark side to some encounters. Especially on the sexual level.

SSR Team

Just to add to this, it's a fact that a certain someone who probably shot two BF's last year, was robbed last week in his own home and guess what the thieves took ?

His meat.

Just saying.

Edited by BobbyO

I don't think the cover up is to stop hunters going out to bag one. They could make them a protected speicies making the hunting of them illegal, which would hopefully stop most of the decent law abiding people from this endevor. There are people that have spent their lives in the field, following BF, studying their enviroment and have had such limited contact, so I can't see too many BF inexperienced pouchers being able to find one.

For the more dedicated proffesional trophy hunters, it is a big ask to try and find and kill a BF and then get a 7 foot 300-800 Ibs body out of very remote locations and back home without being noticed. Skinning it in the backcountry would be the safest option to avoid being caught but you would always have to keep his skin hidden or ship it out the country. If BF are as group orientated as people claim, I don't think I'd like to be caught butchering up "junior" if mom and pop turn up.

Gosh, Bobby, got a link to that? Mighty curious indeed! (Insert sarcasm here).

I am so perplexed as to the REASONING that BF would be kept secret. I'm sorry but I don't see the level of secrecy and denial we're seeing be necessary to simply keep hunters out of the woods, or to keep people from being afraid of the woods.

Easy answer.

Money.

Money.

Money.

Money.

Follow the money.