Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

This may well be a short-lived thread, but "Bigfoot Evidence" is reporting that someone is claiming that a Sasquatch has been found, nearly dead, in the area ravaged by the current forest fires. Anyone have any info?

Guest OntarioSquatch

I read that too. I don't know whether to believe it or not. But i'm hoping it's the real thing. I think there's supposed to be a conference tomorrow or something.

Admin

Our very own CoGrizzly probably found it. :biggrin:

"He sent me an email informing me that they had found a Bigfoot near an area where one of the fires had recently passed through. They rescued it and took it to one of their houses and have it in the garage. They are doing everything they can to keep it alive, but he said it doesn't look like it's going to make it."

I hope this report is true.

And here I go again... since I truly am a believer that Bigfoot exists, in my mind it stands to reason that this is a plausible scenario. The problem is, I can't just leave it at that, because I can't help but to get really excited! I do it EVERY time, but I can't help it. Oh well, at least there's a deadline on this one- noon tomorrow can't come soon enough!

I think I've heard this tune before.

Hey, look. Hopin' for the best, but not holding my breath one little bit.

Guest SquatchinNY

If tommorow you hear "It escaped", then....remember Battle Mt, folks. I remain skeptical on this one.

Guest poignant

Forget the press conference - that's old school. Just create a new account and post pictures/videos here I say, I say!

In have a hard time seeing a BF getting caught in a wildfire. Seems they would be too alert for that to happen.

We've been here and done this before, besides I'm not holding my breath and that shade of gray is very unbecoming on me. Don't you just love a good-always anonymous-troll. LOL