Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Guest BFSleuth

My vote is that tomorrow it will be reported that the house burned to the ground as the wildfire swept over them, they had to flee, didn't have time to save the BF, it was burned to ashes, nothing left, yadi yadi yadi....

Not biting.

I am wondering though..does Discard-E happen to have a place in Co? :keeporder:

Edited by Tautriadelta

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html

Does this old story sound sadly familiar?

"The author of the story was a science teacher named Thom Powell who believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up. Powell said the anonymous government employee alerted the BFRO about a 7.5 feet long/tall burn victim with "multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns". Sadly, there was no DNA samples taken from the creature that appeared to have "human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between".

Edited by georgerm

I'm not buying it.

1. The subject was found not by Park Rangers, Forest officials, firefighters, or anyone else. Yes, it was found by bigfoot researchers!

2. I do not believe that Bigfoot cannot escape a fire zone in time to protect its own safety.

3. A true find would have alerted the police or some other local authority and it would have made the news by now.

I guess we will wait and see.

• Upvote 1

TD-40, excellent points especially the first two, the guy says the researcher said "they" found a BF". What's the odds and plus what are they doing in an area of such danger. The only possibility I can see is there has been confusion in the passing of the story and someone else found the BF and knew and called the researcher. But I don't buy it.

And I agree that a BF would get FAR away from a wildfire and one thing they are not interested in checking out.

Guest OntarioSquatch

3. A true find would have alerted the police or some other local authority and it would have made the news by now.

I don't think this would happen. I believe the body would be kept and would end up like every other Bigfoot body that is found and retrieved by the government.

BFF Patron

Assuming the unfortunate Sasquatch was charred (and not suffering from smoke inhalation only), there is no way that multiple people are not going to lock onto that smell, regardless of whether confiscation takes place or not. This is a prime example of where, finding an Urgent Care Clinic and using the Bonnie & Clyde technique of "fix-em" would come into play. You'd have plenty of spare change for the bail-bondsmen and sentence that you would serve upon release (but hide the pictures and video of the doctor's visit until then, lol, don't want to break character).

Edited by bipedalist

Supplies needed.........How much aloe vera would ya need? 55 gallon drum? And a case of ungentine. And a freezer full of popsicles. Six cases of Pedialite. Two really big air mattresses and lots of sheets. And a big bottle of demerol.

If it's true, they should go out and find some burnt crow, unless the skeptics like theirs raw.

But I hope there is no sasquatch suffering in somebody's hot garage. Hard to trust the authorities though.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest PastorTim

I hope this story is not true. They found an animal (not a human) that needs medical attention, but they are keeping it in their garage as best they can? That is just totally cruel to that animal. Put it down if it is badly burned or get it the treatment it deserves, not your garage.

Guest COGrizzly

I have not even heard of that. I have my cousin, several College buddies, and a few others that have evacuated. But, no reports of a burnt Squatch.

I will look into it.

I hear it was arson. 15-20 fires put out the day before this horrible fire.