Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Interesting to hear the perspective of someone with knowledge of the area, CO. I heard this one at work tonight and was immediately suspect just like most of the other posters.

Guest Shaun

As much as I'd love this to be true, I'm not buying it. A random post on Bigfoot Evidence, which has more silly posts than most websites?

Just another bullet for the 'bigfooters are crazy' gun...

In the garage? Really?

The most unfortunate thing about people interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon is that there is a constant stream of 100% absolute BS reported by wierdos, hoaxers, liars, and lonley people who are obviously desperate for attention, need to escape from their mundane reality, etc. Conjecture, rumors and speculation are repeated until they are touted as facts. It is incredibly frustrating.

Even (otherwise rational seeming) people seem sometimes inclined to believe these silly stories becuase they so badly WANT BF to exist. I honestly doubt the vast majority of claims that I read regarding the subject. How is it that a serious devout researcher like John Green spends 50 years searching baed on fresh reports, and never has a visual encounter, meanwhile Bubba Joe at "i_wasnt_imagining_bigfoot_even_though_i_just_finished_a_case_of_beer.com" sees them almost daily.

It is a sad state of affairs.

Guest scooterdad

If the Press Conference happens as planned, it starts in less than 3 hours. I doubt it.

Yeah, let's not hold our breath

I say if this turns out to be false, and I'm 100% certain it will, that we all find this guy and kick him in the behind.

Guest gershake

I just read through the comments, and snorted coffee out my nose at this exchange... :D

2]

Anonymous

I vote it's a troll!

hahahahaha. XD

just out of curiosity, noon in Colorado is in 3.5 hours from now, right? That's what Google tells me.

Guest COGrizzly

A couple of thoughts.

1. The ARE a considerable amount of sightings in that area.

2. Someone said they thought a Sasquatch would get away from the fire before there was danger. At one point in time, this fire was estimated to be 2-3 miles wide. Continuously. The winds out here are insanely swift this year. Any creature could have got caught in it. Including the bigguy.

Not sure if some of you understand how large and quick this thing took off. It's horrid.

As far as I can tell there is no way to determine if this is the same guy who made the original comment. They are all anonymous.

"UPDATE: I received another email on this developing situation. The Bigfoot died during the night. They wrapped it in wet towels and did everything they could to ease it's suffering, but it wasn't enough. They said it seemed that there was a lot of damage from smoke inhalation. The creature's breathing was very labored from the beginning and became progressively worse, up until it expired. The University of Colorado was contacted yesterday afternoon and told about the situation and a team arrived this morning and removed the body. Two members of the research group flew to Boulder, where the body was taken. The presser is now scheduled for 3:00 PM mountain time. The email didn't give details about who would be present at the press conference. That's all I know at this time."