Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Guest COGrizzly

AaronD - Again, if you saw any part of this fire, you would change your mind about that. No creature is going to outrun a fire 3 miles wide, continuously, with winds of 70mph. And, I gotta tell you, I use to think the same way. This last month has changed my mind.

wudwasa - I am drinking coolaid for the first time in 15 years right this moment! Crazy!

I'm thinking along the lines of maybe they can sense the danger sooner than most creatures, and in time to actually be gone before it gets there(??) Just a thought is all, certainly not asserting myself...but it did send up a red flag on the real deal vs. hoax dilema of the story in question.

I'd say it's certainly possible for a BF to be caught in a fire, as fast as fire can move and jump to other areas, plus the possibility of being overcome by smoke inhalation.

That wasn't a problem for me with this story. I just figured if this was true it wouldn't have first been reported by an anonymous poster.

I still say we find this guy and kick his behind for toying with our emotions. But then, if finding him is anything like finding a BF, then he's quite safe from that butt kicking.

Guest wudewasa

I'm thinking along the lines of maybe they can sense the danger sooner than most creatures, and in time to actually be gone before it gets there(??)

Didn't Robert Morgan have a discussion about sasquatch sensing that Mt. St Helens was going to blow and left the are before it erupted? I thought he said that he found tracks after the explosion a far distance from the mountain that matched tracks he casted at St. Helens before the incident. I personally don't see how he could positively identify that the same squatch made the prints, but he seemed pretty sure about it.

So does Sasquatch sense ARSON??

Let's get a squatch and get him enrolled in a good arson detection training program and see where the potential takes us :)

Wud, I loved that show!!!!!!!