Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Oh boy...............another "great" story developing here............Press conf at Univ. of Colorado.............oh wait.......gov't officials took it, etc.............here we go!!

Oh boy...............another "great" story developing here............Press conf at Univ. of Colorado.............oh wait.......gov't officials took it, etc.............here we go!!

Exactly. This one is over.

Guest poignant

Who needs a press conference these days when u have youtube and internet forums? In any case someone in the area could make a few quick calls to the local news station or the university to ask if there's been word of a press conference

Just don't mention it's about bf.

Guest GreatBIGFoot

I bet the presser will be pushed from 3 o'clock until 4 o'clock because one of the people's flight was delayed.

It will then be pushed back till 5 PM due to a local emergency with the weather and that will delay it for 1 hr.

At quarter till five, we will be told that the 5 PM briefing will now be pushed back to tomorrow morning while the university staff gathers their data and prepares reports at the last minute

The next morning we will get an update telling us that the news conference has been delayed indefinitely due to the sensitive nature of the discovery.

And so forth and so on and blah blah blah

What really kills the story, for me, is that the University of Colorado would NOT have waited until the next day to check this out. If they had really called the university and said there was burned Bigfoot in the garage, that needed medical treatment, somebody would have been sent out immediately to investigate the claim, even if they were not convinced it was true.

Good story but pure BS, in my opinion.

How would they be keeping it in their garage with all of the evacuations etc. How did they find it? I can't see people going out into the charred landscape, finding a sasquatch, and then taking him home and putting him in their garage. Its not a very good story.

AnonymousFriday, June 29, 2012 11:22:00 AM PDT

Sally here - Melba is right now on her way to Boulder to extract DNA from the burnt Bigfoot. She is going to use a very long needle so that she can get past the burnt DNA. As some of you might not know, burnt DNA will give you a bad reading and it will come back identifying it as a Gerbil. I know sounds crazy, but that's just science. You don't have to understand it, just believe that we know what the hell we're talking about. We will finally have the last piece of DNA that we need to submit the paper and if all goes well, the paper will be released in late spring 2013.

:lol:

Wow! Why would you need a DNA test to prove anything if you've got a "body"? Some things are just too funny!!

Edited by bighunter43