Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Guest craichead

As much as I would like this to be true I'm gonna say 90% hoax:

1. Given the forum it was announced in and the amoung of trolling for fun that goes on there I can easily see that this is likely a prank.

2. Too many unanswered questions:

-How did they get a 600-900lb animal out of the woods and into his garage?

-If the animal was wounded and scared it probably would've killed somebody that tried to touch it

Guest BFSleuth

In have a hard time seeing a BF getting caught in a wildfire. Seems they would be too alert for that to happen.

Well if BF can run 40+ mph (as is hotly debated) that still won't outrun a firestorm. Firestorms can be incredibly fast. I had a friend that witnessed a firestorm that started the Rat Creek fire here in Washington, he had to squat behind his car from a distance of over 400 yards as the firestorm went away from him. It melted the paint off the fire side of his car, was so loud it was like standing next to the speakers at a rock concert, and traveled two miles up a ridge line in one minute (120 mph) with flames reaching approximately 400-600 yards in the air like a tornado vortex.

From what I've heard about this series of fires the winds can gust at 65 mph from almost any direction. Hot ash can spread the fire well in advance of the wall of flames, so it wouldn't be too long before animals or humans caught in the middle will be in deep deep trouble.

The things that trouble me so far about this "anonymous" tip:

- How did anyone breach fire security and get into burned areas?

- Why would they be holding a critically injured BF in a garage?

- What are they going to do when their wife gets home? :D

Guest GreatBIGFoot

When I click on the link in the 2nd post, my Viper anti virus is saying there is a trojan trying to get into my comp:

MD5 f5237a54057dd53a894bb9662744a3d8 CRC8 0000000000000000 Application Rating 2 -- Known Bad Threat ID 4755855

I dont know - just saying... In case anyone else is having an issue.

Thanks for ths story.... Would be sad/exciting is true... sad the bigfoot is injured...exciting to think of true evidence from it.

We will see....

As much as I would like this to be true I'm gonna say 90% hoax:

1. Given the forum it was announced in and the amoung of trolling for fun that goes on there I can easily see that this is likely a prank.

2. Too many unanswered questions:

-How did they get a 600-900lb animal out of the woods and into his garage?

-If the animal was wounded and scared it probably would've killed somebody that tried to touch it

1. That is certainly always a concern on any forum. It just comes with the territory.

2a. People move dead bears out of the woods all the time. Certainly out of the realm of possibility.

2b. When I read the story I didn't envision a conscious "injured" animal, I envisioned an animal that is basically on life support and will be dead any minute now. It's probably not a pretty picture if it's true.

If tommorow you hear "It escaped", then....remember Battle Mt, folks. I remain skeptical on this one.

Yeah, why wait till tomorrow. Get the news crews there now, and don't be saying to them we got us a BF. Let the news crew find out the story when they get there.

I remember a very similar story that was featured in Thom Powell's "The Locals", only it was firefighters that helped the creature in that story, and supposedly it was whisked away in an ambulance.

Edited by AlbertaSasquatch

As i was when i joined this forum im excited by this news but fear its another hoax.

Also,wouldnt it be easier to hoax pictures of badly burned/disfigured fake bigfoot?,im thinking something like the bigfoot in the freezer but as above badly burned/disfigured..

I hope you can see what im trying to say,its 1:45am and im not good with words even when im wide awake :D .

Scott

Guest crypomucho

http://chiefmoody55.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/new-fire-truck-big-foot-is-real/

Firefighter Randy told me the big fella existed. He would take his annual vacation to Oklahoma on the search – occasionally coming back with some grainy night-time video footage that supported his claim.

He once asked me, “Chief, what’s the difference between a smart Blonde and Big Foot?†Having no clue, I asked for the answer. His reply, “Big Foot actually exists.â€

I listened to his stories and jokes, but never was convinced of Big Foot’s existence – until today.

Big Foot was captured in Fort Riley, strapped down to a trailer, and hauled 175 miles to his new home in Stafford County. Terry – the driver – pulled into St. John early this morning with the big beast.

Sorry I didn’t believe you Randy!

Origin of the rumour I think.

^I think the actual source of the rumor is just someone pouncing on the wildfire trajedy and injecting everyone here's favorite topic. I mean, y'all have read the comments section on Bigfoot Evidence, right? ALL sorts of fun stuff!

Why not have the press conference immediately.There certainly enough reporters in Colorado right now to cover it.I too think that this is just someone messing with us 'footers.If there really is any truth to this I will be shocked.BTW,anyone seen Rick Dyer in the Colorado area....? :guitar:

Guest TexasTracker

in all honesty, the terms "in my garage" and "we're doing everything possibly to keep it alive" do not jive at all. This would be headline news.... It stinks of a weak hoax at best....

We really are so anxious for anything real, we'll latch onto something like this...

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for something like this to become a type-specimen and settle this thing once and for all...

Well, I think the news tomorrow will be that someone came and got the thing and it is lost along with the photos and any evidence. It is all gone but they will be certain that the story is true. If it is true, I can't imagine putting the thing in someone's garage and I would think that you would get some kind of medical assistance for it. But, like the above, I would think if the BF were alive, there would be no garage left and that animal would tear things apart being afraid, or angry or what ever.