Forest Fire Victim Sasquatch Found In Co?

Mike

You had to do it? Right. Now everyone is going to believe that yes it is a cover up. Great the spooks are to love this!

Guest OntarioSquatch

If it is I would expect the same anonymous info provider to at least confirm on it. But it's looking like a classic hoax right now.

Too bad. But that would have been too easy wouldn't it? Im trying to picture a burned bigfoot in a garage. Not very realistic actually. Very amusing Mr. Hoaxer Troll who ever you are. Hope a squatch throws a pile at your front door :onthequiet:

Edited by shuseby

Guest JiggyPotamus

I don't see why the aliens wouldn't have beamed the sasquatch up to protect them from the fire...I agree that there is no way to get an animal that weighs that much, who is injured, back to your garage. Even if it was already dead the feat would be next to impossible, at least without some specialized equipment. Unless the sasquatch knocked on the door looking for some ointment or something, I'm calling this bogus. We know they like to knock on the door for things like salt, sugar, etc, so some medicine for its boo-boos isn't out of the question. Wait...

Even if this were true, anyone who would go through this without taking a lot of pictures and video is a moron. And I agree that a press conference, although they can be useful, would not have been the best way to handle this. The story seems to imply that some random dudes, the ones who own the garage apparently, were experienced enough to know how to organize a press conference without any notice whatsoever. Not only are they part-time publicists, but they must be part-time doctors as well, since they didn't think it necessary to actually immediately bring in someone who has been to medical school. If that is the case, then I'm a doctor as well...more specifically, a gynecologist. I'm now taking patients if anyone is interested.

The whole thing is just odd when you read between the lines, and that is the problem with many hoax stories like this one...The hoaxers cannot think of everything, and what may sound plausible to them may actually seem ridiculous to someone who knows more about a particular subject or field. I still think that there should be a special wing of all prisons reserved for sasquatch hoaxers, coupled with anit-hoaxing laws, lol. I really do get pissed off about hoaxes though, because they do nothing but harden peoples' thoughts and emotions toward the subject. It's like the boy who cried wolf, who ended up getting torn to pieces by a wild pack of alien wolf-dingo hybrids.

Not to mention that they introduce false data into the field. There have been so many hoaxes though that I am kind of used to them to tell you the truth.

BFF comes through, once again. It's tough to sneak much past the folks here. I'm speaking of the forum as a whole.

Guest Thepattywagon

Darned disappointing. I though we finally had a Bigfoot 'steak' we could sink our teeth into. :crazysmile:

The Squatch have a very active and clever counter-intelligence operation going, they introduce these mis-information stories to keep themselves shrouded in mystery - just not sure when they learned to use the internet. ;^)

For me the first clue to a hoax was I simply don't think squatches would let themselves be in danger of a forest fire in the first place. If they can avoid us for the most part a blazing inferno would be the last place they'd be hangin out. Just IMO, however.

I wonder if Bigfoot evidence makes this stuff up.

Probably not in this case since they were so quick to debunk it themselves, but maybe that's a media strategy, I dunno