Giant Skeletons

Guest OntarioSquatch

^^ @ The Parkie--the skeletons were found in an area along the river near Apollo, PA. I never saw them, it was told to me by my heating and a/c technician who takes care of all my investment properties. I can ask when the find was exactly and get back to you. The property owner did what most people likely would have done which is call the local police. Now, I don't think the local PD are involved with any huge cover-up, no.....but, knowing our local cops I'd guess they didn't have a clue what to do except call a federal agency and the ball rolled from there. It was purported that the property owner was told that "they" would handle it and he could resume his ownership of property once all was removed. To my knowledge, none of the "artifacts" were kept.

Hi Aaron

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes please, if you can find out when it was, I would be very interested to hear. Are you in touch with the property owner at all? If not, any chance of making contact?

I can try. I know it has been quite a while ago. Personally I wouldn't give it much credibility except that it came from a very reliable source (my heating tech) who is one of them guys thet get's around and sees/hears everything that goes on.

Guest Darrell

^Sounds like just another "I heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who saw it" story. If the police were involved there would be a report with the details. Pretty easy to track down for someone local.

it's hard to tell but it also may be a model cast if that makes any sense.

But even if it's average size, the jaw bone Does not seem "gigantic". Imagine making a cast of just the teeth and removing all the jaw bone. It wouldn't look so large.

The cast does look "perfect" so you may be right. size would be indeterminate at best.

From Wag's website:

is a Medieval Irish Gaelic word that means “painted.† Since Datha's skin's was covered with pigments or tattoos, as was traditional among the Celts, this name makes perfect sense. 

The description of Duhare's people matches descriptions by Midwestern tribes of the red-haired giants in Canada.  It is quite plausible Duhare's people were not the only Irish Gaelic Caucasians in the Western Hemisphere before Columbus.

So it sounds like a race of giant Celts sailed to North America  and became a tribal culture. Is there any record of these giants living on the British Islands?

Guest Stan Norton

So it sounds like a race of giant Celts sailed to North America and became a tribal culture. Is there any record of these giants living on the British Islands?

Erm. No. The archaeology of the British isles is really quite well known. No giants here I'm afraid.

Guest Darrell

So what does this have to do wih Bigfoot? If giants existed and it's so easy to find skeletons shouldn't we be finding bigfoot skeletons? So where are the bigfoot skeletons that fit the taxonomy of what you all believe a bigfoot is?

Bigfoot is probably giganicoplolis, or whatever, the giant ape thing was living in Asia, its a well-known hominid. Europeans did cross the ice shelf 10,000 years ago+. Europeans were living in America a long time ago, the question is how did they get so big. There is alot of cover-up going on with this, and has been for centuries.

This has to do with BF because people think that the BF are buried in the 'mounds' because the skeletons are so huge. It looks like that is incorrect, that the skeletons are giant humans.

I did a better post on this in January, basicly breaking down that these bones are giant humans, not BF, although there have been several previous posts about this for years.. There is a town in Connecticut or some eastern coast state, that is named after the giant people, it just got moved to another forum for some reason. Had some good links also.

I can't figure out the caloric intake but it must have  been double that of a normal size human. That could present a problem as the Paleo animals died out. Seems they were Paleo people that maybe adapted very well to the environment, but there are lots of stories about Giants in Europe and South America, and some TV cable shows have been using Giants, Game of Thrones, and Sparticus, and it seems totally plausible at this point.

Edited by Wag

I don't know. Not for 'Public'' consumption. Could be some secret society stuff, only the "privileged" get to see them. Look at Kenewick man, that was a big issue for a while.