Giant Skeletons

Guest OntarioSquatch

Guest JiggyPotamus

I actually believe that it is quite likely that some museum with a large influx of material could be sitting upon sasquatch bones. There are stories, at least one good one, that lead me to believe this may just be the case. However, I do not think there is any nefarious type of coverup going on in a situation like this. Merely oversight, laziness, lack of resources, etc. There would likely be very few bones, and if they were cataloged, they would probably be grouped with an already established species, although it would depend upon how old the bones were, if that information could be determined. I honestly do not believe however that any breakthrough in this field is going to come from something the Smithsonian did not know they even had. Rather, discovery will first come through DNA profiling, followed by intensive field work carried out by academia. Not many will succeed imo, but all it takes is one reputable group.

I'm most interested in the subset of institutions that have both squatch remains gathering dust and doubtful faculty asking bigfooters "Where are the bones?".

Guest Cowlitz2

arabiangiantman.jpg

These remains were discovered by Saudi oil industry technicians. He or she stood between 15 and 20 feet tall. The weathering on it is consistent with the technician's description that the skull was originally found partially uncovered by the winds. You can read the background details about the photo here.

giantprint.jpg

This giant footprint is more than

a thousand feet up a rugged mountain

in the Cleveland National Forest.

giant_thumb.jpg

This giant thumb bone section

was found by Ron Wyatt near

the Ark site.

giant_femur.jpg

Giant femur on museum display

giantthumb.jpg

giantthumb_xray.jpg

On the left is a photo of a human thumb bone, called the Proxima Phalanx and which is the joint below the joint containing the thumbnail. Note that the size of this particular phalanx bone is at least twice the length of the gentleman's holding the fossil.

An x-ray of a typical man's hand and the position of the bone in question is shown on the right. Just to make sure that we are clear, the bone joint in the photo is the middle joint of the thumb only. You can do your own math as to the possible size of the owner of the fossil thumb in life.

• Upvote 1

Guest vasquatch1984

A lot of southeastern tribes will tell you stories about how they use to be taller then today. The Creek, Chickasaw and Shawnee all talk about it and the Chickasaw say that it was common place for men in their tribe to be seven feet or taller as average.

See okiesquatchartist's post #43 in this thread, interesting link.

Mound Builders, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_builder_(people)

Seems to me, we used to hear much more about the Mound Builders and far less about

Bigfoot when I was a kid ('50's). I never did acquaint myself with that history/archaeology.

I post the wiki link because it has a good beginner's bibliography. These guys are Not News.

Is there any relationship between the Mound Builders (technically advanced for the era) and

Bigfoot (no apparent technology)?

Guest vasquatch1984

That's an interesting question. I think its one we may never know. Its sad how much history was lost because Europeans thought of the native tribes as inferior and discounted most of what they thought of as myth. I know they've found a lot of weird stuff when they excavated a lot of the mounds, and if you listen to lore, there is an explanation to some of this stuff. Some of it is hard to believe, but some of it explains some BF evidence to a certain degree

I'm most interested in the subset of institutions that have both squatch remains gathering dust and doubtful faculty asking bigfooters "Where are the bones?".

So sasquatch has the bones of a human with gigantism?

Edited by Jerrymanderer

What makes you think these aren't? What analysis said that these skeletons have an otherwise normal condition?

Edited by Jerrymanderer

Guest vasquatch1984

What makes you think these aren't? What analysis said that these skeletons have an otherwise normal condition?

ya know, I'm not sure? I do know that people who are super tall also have bone deformation too. I'm not a Dr. So I can't say for sure

7' tall could just be a big dude, or even dudette...we have them today walking among us--refer to the NBA. But when I hear of a 10-14'skeleton, no way these are just regular people with a condition. People with giantism usually die before they have a chance to break the 9' mark--case in point Robert Wadlow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow