Giant Skeletons

Guest OntarioSquatch

Guest Theagenes

These kids today with their fancy computers and Photoshopping. Back in my day we had to physically stitch together 2 or 3 real mummys by hand when we wanted to hoax people with fake giant Pre-Adamite skeletons---and it wasn't easy let me tell you. preaching.gif

There apparently are some rather large skulls at the museum in Lovelock Nevada, they are not on display but supposedly can be seen if you ask. Some photos...

Giants2.jpg

Comparison to a modern human jaw

lovelock_kjeve.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

^that cast in your picture could easily be a child's jaw. The skulls in the upper pic have nothing to offer comparison for size. They look just like regular skulls to me of no particular size. Adult skulls though.

Is it a silver dollar? Or quarter? I can't tell. But just as one camp is quick to reveal "hoax" someone is keeping large skeleton finds a secret. Just display the things already!

I'm sure most of you know this already, but in case you're like me and you saw the pictures that Cowlitz posted and doubted they were real in spite of your gullible tendencies...

Those pictures are indeed fakes...

http://www.snopes.co...dd/giantman.asp

Jen, I appreciate your diligence and yes, a lot of the pictures out there are indeed the result of people showing off their photo altering skills. Having said that; however, there was a land owner nearby me that found a cave on his property and in it were several skeletons of what appeared to be humans and they were all 10-12' tall. He thought he was doing the right thing by calling authorities, but when people calling themselves "government officials" promptly arrived, he was literally shoved out of the way as if he had no business on his own land. No apology, no explanation. Thinking they would appear in a museum, he called numerous ones in the general area only to be met with dumbness. This much I KNOW is true--who.....and why would they want to conceal this? This is why I take conspiracy theories and stories a bit more serious than some.

comparison for size:

Do I see a silver dollar under the chin of #3?

At best a quarter. I magnified the page 400% and couldn't get sufficient detail to determine for sure. Definitely not a silver dollar though. It could be some foreign coin but does look much more like a quarter tahn anyting else I familiar with.

Guest crabshack

--who.....and why would they want to conceal this? This is why I take conspiracy theories and stories a bit more serious than some.

........and that's why if Melba gets published I will be very surprised.

• 1 year later...

I dug up this old thread to add new information.  I think we may have had a newer one, but I can't remember the name of it!

Anyway:

Today's Daily Giant comes from the Eugene Register Guard, Oct. 21, 1924. The article from Klamath Falls, Ore., reads,

"Skeletons of 12 giant Indians, relics of pre-historic times, were uncovered by road workme...n in Klamath March county, it became known today. One jawbone was of particularly immense size. Opinion here is divided here as to whether it was an old Indian burial ground or a battle ground where the Indians buried their killed where they fell. Many Indian relics were uncovered near the skeletons."

I understand the potential problem of measuring a skeleton that had been jumbled up and maybe partially destroyed in excavation. The mountain of massive jawbone and skull accounts is another matter however and once again the find is associated with human made artifacts."

1620457_810265152322316_1166982563_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Builders-Mound-Builders-and-the-Giants-of-Ancient-America/556606251021542

JenJen of Oldstones' post #106

Re: Snopes debunk of the picture "leaked out into the internet in Saudi Arabia," 

a man digging right next to a giant's skull. (I recall seeing that picture in the news

or a forum.)

Digging man looks to me same height as the skull is long.  If the man is 6' tall,

the giant would have been about 50' tall, to the best of my calculations. 

If only he could have met our Fifty Foot Woman!, Attack of the, 1958. 

The tallest ancient giant claim I've seen before was for 20' ... somewhere in

the Pacific isles. I can no longer find it, tho. 

I have seen articles & pictures of ancient giants in many places other than 

the Americas. Am pretty sure no one nation can hide or destroy them all.

These kids today with their fancy computers and Photoshopping. Back in my day we had to physically stitch together 2 or 3 real mummys by hand when we wanted to hoax people with fake giant Pre-Adamite skeletons---and it wasn't easy let me tell you.preaching.gif

And the really funny thing is:  you may have put your finger on why so many people today seem so ready willing and able to label P/G a fake, out of hand.  They have no idea what would have gone into making it...'coz you can do anything these days!

• 4 months later...

^that cast in your picture could easily be a child's jaw. The skulls in the upper pic have nothing to offer comparison for size. They look just like regular skulls to me of no particular size. Adult skulls though.

it's hard to tell but it also may be a model cast if that makes any sense.

But even if it's average size, the jaw bone Does not seem "gigantic". Imagine making a cast of just the teeth and removing all the jaw bone. It wouldn't look so large.

Edited by mbh

there was a land owner nearby me that found a cave on his property and in it were several skeletons of what appeared to be humans and they were all 10-12' tall. He thought he was doing the right thing by calling authorities, but when people calling themselves "government officials" promptly arrived, he was literally shoved out of the way as if he had no business on his own land. No apology, no explanation. Thinking they would appear in a museum, he called numerous ones in the general area only to be met with dumbness. This much I KNOW is true--who.....and why would they want to conceal this? This is why I take conspiracy theories and stories a bit more serious than some.

Aaron

I've been intrigued by this for some time. Would you mind if I asked for more details or some more flesh to the bones of the account (pun intended)?

For example, exactly when did this happen? Did your neighbour take anyone to see his discovery before calling the authorities? Which authorities did he call? Straight away? Did you see the remains personally? Did your neighbour physically measure them or hazard a guess to their size? Did he keep any part of them? Which state is this in? If you didn't see them at the time, how long after the events was this related to you? By your neighbour or by someone else? Who else did he tell?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, they are just things that come to my mind. Any that you could answer or anything extra you could provide generally would be appreciated. Please feel free to pm if you would rather do so.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by the parkie