Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Also re: mdhunter's comments...

What some of us are marking as a baby is a separate lump behind the bigfoot's head. There's no way I can trick myself into seeing it as hair, because it's a separate lump. It looks exactly like a scaled-down version of the big head--eye sockets, cheekbones, etc. in the same proportions. Here, I think I can post a picture now that I have 15 posts. This the same picture I posted earlier, without the outlines.

OKAY I STILL CAN'T POST PICTURES... Sas if I send it to you, will you post it for me?

I think people are so over this video that they are not even looking at our poor little bigfoot baby , 'tis a shame!

Ah. I see Thanks VioletX. Is it possible someone else has the same tent as his and it isn't him? Sure. But I think it is him given the detective work of Kulls - the timeline of what he did on YT coinciding with the creation of shootingsasquatch. Looks like he's up to his old tricks.

But I must say, that's a **** good looking BF.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I think people are so over this video that they are not even looking at our poor little bigfoot baby , 'tis a shame!

Well, hell. Already? :resent:

Hehe...I bet someone will see it, maybe after "Shooting Sasquatch", lures them in with who knows what next. I am guessing audio is next. That said, I do think that is either a Sas baby or a biker baby.

Go ahead and post your images if you can Jen, I will look!

Edited by VioletX

Guest poignant

To be intellectually honest, having a similar looking tent is not evidence that it is the same tent.

Then again, what is the probability?

I've let this one go already, but just a few loose ends to trim, for good measure.

PS: FB/FB is saying that this isn't a hoax because the video owner told them it wasn't...

Guest mdhunter

jenjen 19720,

If you watch it all the way through in context,instead of focusing on the one screen capture, I believe I see some leaves hanging down between the tent mesh and the subject. To my eye that is what is creating the "v" where the yellow and black lines meet. To me it is quite visible. The green color looks pretty distorted to me.

I'm an artist for a living and believe that people see colors different from my observation. Nothing scientific to back it up, just an opinion.

I do think that is either a Sas baby or a biker baby.

There *is* something on the back...

Hey, that's my uncle Carl!

Ha ha... I have an Ucle Carl too, but he's a Boater not a biker! ; )

Edited by VioletX

SSR Team

PS: FB/FB is saying that this isn't a hoax because the video owner told them it wasn't...

I'll remember that the next time i'm in Court... :D

Guest mdhunter

If you look at the article Violet linked in post #239... In the bottom still on that page you can see the leaves hanging down. That is unless the subject has a very strange shaped head with a "V" chunk taken out of it.

By the way, I never said it is a long haired bearded person, just that at this quality it could be. It could be a mask, it could be lots of things. It's good enough that we can make it what we want. Anybody that tries to use this as evidence will be torn to shreds.

Guest mdhunter

If you go to post #40 in the "Camper Films" thread ... :22 on to :32 I can see leaves hanging between subject and the tent. It changes the shape of the top of subjects head. Again from :48 to :52 and on through to 1:24. I can see leaves between subject and tent.I quit at 1:24 because I saw plenty.Not saying the baby is a leaf. The leaves are "cutting out the shape of the baby.

I can't believe I wasted this much time discussing a blobsquatch. It's really not productive and people will see what they want to see, including myself.

I will point out that your post seemed to have a hint of sarcasm and condescension. I may be wrong about that. But this is the same thing believers knock skeptics for.

No I was just confused because I did not understand what your conversation about leaves with Jen was all about and I was laughing about my own confusion. I tend to be silly with a bit of sarcasm, but in this case. I wanted you to watch the footage in case you were only seeing the leaf/baby in the still. No sarcasm at all actually, but hard to read that on-line.

I also tend to type as briefly as I can because I have carpol tunnel and make more typos than usual with the bad hand.