Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Given that people are now starting to lose confidence in FB/FB, will anyone reassess my assertion that the PEI footage looks completely fakey?

Confirms on ... idiot running scared towards perfectly placed camera whilst his buddy in the suit runs in the other direction, but nicely in camera shot also. Oh yes, confirms also on BF swimming to the island as he can't find enough food on the mainland.

SSR Team

That doesn't look too dissimilar to what i saw and i don't mind admitting, i went all funny when i watched the colour video.

Guest djmikerdee

OntarioSquatch's still captures sure look different - I should say, clearer - than the black and white footage.

I want this to be real. I really do.

Guest SquatchinNY

Suit. Hoax. Classic. Short footage, very short. NO WAY this is real.

I retract this statement, but I still think it is a hoax. Could I be wrong? Yes.

When I saw the 90 degrees part of the video, watching him rocking about, looking curious, almost like a child would when being told they weren't allowed to see something while trying to just peek, that captured my attention.

Then when he did eventually move away from the tree and the cameraman jolted back, for one split moment there I really thought that it was the real deal. The profile and then the face was too natural looking for there to be a hoaxer in sunglasses and hoodie. I know it was a split second thing, but maybe, just maybe this isn't kids messing about. Not that I know anything about it, but normally first instincts are the correct ones.

I really hope we get to see a higher resolution clip and in colour with sound, of course.

SSR Team

Is there word of a higher res clip or is this all we're going to have ?

Any idea of where this is at all ?

Funnily enough, the site and its gun totin' BF has disappeared and it now links to the youtube page.

for (c=credibility; ; c--)

'apparently", the videos that came up in the Shooting Sasquatch site, came up when the guy quickly made the website, they stemmed from him using the word "shooting". Well this is what he told FB/FB. Maybe, (again in my ideal world), he changed his site because he just found out how bad it looked for him.

Well...it could happen!

Question: if a bunch of kids own a bigfoot suit and have filmed themselves goofing around in it, does this fact influence the analysis of this new video from them?