Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest mdhunter

That is what makes me really really mad. I can see this truly gets some peoples hopes up, that disturbs me because in the end it will be just more crap for the scoftics to parade out and dance around.

His goal is money. The way things have progressed it is clear what the motivation is. I think we saw the evolution of a hoax. We ourselves are part of it! Small world in Bigfootery? We are told stories as kids to teach us these lessons. I think the boy who cried wolf is the most appropriate if any to relate to here.

First paragraph, this exactly is where I'm at.

Second paragraph, totally agreed. I have thought about the boy who cried wolf too in these instances.

I can't make out anything that resembles hair on the little bit of back we can see. The hair on the head appears to be a different color than the back. The rather long head hair appears to split around the traps. If I let my mustache grow out for a couple months this could be me. At this resolution it shows little. The only thing I see abnormal is in a couple spots the nose looks too wide(but not inhuman). There is nothing going on here that I can define as inhuman. I've been around long haired bearded people all my life and that's what we look like in blurry pictures.In the days before digital we would get back blurry pics and joke about all the pics of squatch.That's why a lot of biker's have nicknames like squatch,foot,yeti,etc.

This is not to mention the owner removed video links, or the backstory, or everything posted by guys that are much more experienced with the who's who than I. The one in "Campers Film" thread the video in post #40 starts with a hoax disclaimer. I don't have facebook to see who these guys are that claim proven hoax.It's Team-BIG on facebook.

I do somewhere inside hope they provide high res footage that proves the exhistance, but I ain't holding my breath.This is from a guy that really likes the Freeman footage regardless of backstories.

I do somewhere inside hope they provide high res footage that proves the exhistance.

Hi-res unfortunately won't prove the existence. It will just provide a more detailed shot of whatever the subject is. Some will think it's a BF, others will think it's a guy in a suit. Ultimately, it will just end up being another cool video.

Check out the Freeman footage for a great example of some interesting footage undermined by the taint of having hoaxed in the past.

Guest poignant

Corvus:

The fact that Freeman received air time on a major TV program to admit to hoaxing on an oft belittled subject smacks of coerced confession. Looking at the vid for what it is, I daresay that Freeman had the real deal but was arm-twisted into saying he perpetrated a hoax.

Poison the well.

Edited by poignant

Guest mdhunter

Corvus,

I should have worded that better. I meant proof for me. Blobsquatches don't do it for me.

I also meant I am the one that likes the Freeman footage. I realized after it was too late it could easily be interpreted wrong the way it was worded.

I don't want to say much about the Freeman footage in this thread for fear of derailing.Poignant, my mind works like that also.We could bump the Freeman thread back up.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I'll admit that I've always been gullible, but this video... I really believe it! The fact that there's a baby on its back is one thing, and for another thing, I've never seen another human being with that skin tone, a kind of grayish-brownish color.

Guest mdhunter

It's shot through possibly grayish brown tent mesh that is imposing them hues on everything there.It won't discolor darker tones as much because the mesh is semi-transparent. It will distort color to a greater degree on lighter colors because it is darker. Try putting a white or vanilla piece of paper and a brown piece of paper several feet behind some tent mesh and see how the color is distorted. What you all are marking as a baby head looks like hair from turning head. The body looks like his other shoulder. That's just what I see.

I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to put up a different perspective. You are certainly allowed to see what you see.

Corvus:

The fact that Freeman received air time on a major TV program to admit to hoaxing on an oft belittled subject smacks of coerced confession. Looking at the vid for what it is, I daresay that Freeman had the real deal but was arm-twisted into saying he perpetrated a hoax.

Poison the well.

Would be good to have a separate thread on Freeman, since if it weren't for the accusations of hoaxing I think his footage would be held in much higher regard. I'm always amazed that it doesn't get anywhere near the attention that PGF gets. Anyways, we better not go too OT.

By the way, the website is back up!

http://shootingbigfo...#!home/mainPage

Edited by corvus horribilus

Wait a minute! I thought I was the 'too skepticle' skeptic here!!! This actually looks really, really good. I haven't had time to really delve into this, but does Kulls and whoever know for sure that it's Dyers camper or tent? After all other people could have bought the same model. Does anyone know off hand if it's a 100% from Dyer?

It's shot through possibly grayish brown tent mesh that is imposing them hues on everything there.It won't discolor darker tones as much because the mesh is semi-transparent. It will distort color to a greater degree on lighter colors because it is darker. Try putting a white or vanilla piece of paper and a brown piece of paper several feet behind some tent mesh and see how the color is distorted. What you all are marking as a baby head looks like hair from turning head. The body looks like his other shoulder. That's just what I see.

I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to put up a different perspective. You are certainly allowed to see what you see.

I thought about that too, but the green leaves of the trees still look very green. You can see the mesh against the green background. I would think if the bigfoot figure was of a more normal human skin tone, we would see that through the lines of the mesh, just like we can still see the green leaves through the mesh. But the color of this creature's skin is very uniformly grey-brown.

Wait a minute! I thought I was the 'too skepticle' skeptic here!!! This actually looks really, really good. I haven't had time to really delve into this, but does Kulls and whoever know for sure that it's Dyers camper or tent? After all other people could have bought the same model. Does anyone know off hand if it's a 100% from Dyer?

I am pretty sure it is a hoax, unless there is a chance that it is real and RD wanted to make a big frenzy of redemption for past sins out of it.

here you can read this if you like

http://networkedblogs.com/CJjB5

Also re: mdhunter's comments...

What some of us are marking as a baby is a separate lump behind the bigfoot's head. There's no way I can trick myself into seeing it as hair, because it's a separate lump. It looks exactly like a scaled-down version of the big head--eye sockets, cheekbones, etc. in the same proportions. Here, I think I can post a picture now that I have 15 posts. This the same picture I posted earlier, without the outlines.

OKAY I STILL CAN'T POST PICTURES... Sas if I send it to you, will you post it for me?