Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Cool!

I don't know how to freeze a screen shot, I see it there as well, but I see it best right before he first turns over his right shoulder, like in the beginning of the loop.

Is it only women seeing this baby,lol?

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Cool!

I don't know how to freeze a screen shot, I see it there as well, but I see it best right before he first turns over his right shoulder, like in the beginning of the loop.

Is it only women seeing this baby,lol?

I figured out how to outline it, now I just need to know how to POST the picture! I tried linking it to a Picasa album but it didn't work. Do you know how?

And I did wonder if it's only the women seeing it!

Let's see if this works...

Nope. Do I need to have a certain number of entries to post pictures? Can someone please help???

Edited by JenJen of Oldstones

I figured out how to outline it, now I just need to know how to POST the picture! I tried linking it to a Picasa album but it didn't work. Do you know how?

And I did wonder if it's only the women seeing it!

it does not have a URL? I am a bit dumb about tech. stuff, sorry

That is what makes me really really mad. I can see this truly gets some peoples hopes up, that disturbs me because in the end it will be just more crap for the scoftics to parade out and dance around.

His goal is money. The way things have progressed it is clear what the motivation is. I think we saw the evolution of a hoax. We ourselves are part of it! Small world in Bigfootery? We are told stories as kids to teach us these lessons. I think the boy who cried wolf is the most appropriate if any to relate to here.

I am very angry as well as annoyed at myself for still retaining that glimmer of hope!

it does not have a URL? I am a bit dumb about tech. stuff, sorry

It does have a URL, I've got it in Picasa and Flikr. The message I get when I try to post the picture is: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

It's saved as a jpeg, just in case that's important.

You do a screen capture, file it in your documents, open the file, right click on "edit" to open "paint", & use the little "pencil" to draw the baby.

Then you save the new version of the picture, upload it to Photobucket, or whichever one you use....am I being too vague here?

Do you see a different one, Violet?

Edited by Sasfooty

No no no, that's not it. How do I post a picture and how do I draw a line on said picture?

The way to see it is I see it peeking in Sas's pix , lower and to the left, but I see it better as I said, over the shoulder to the right, like the baby adjusts as he turns in the beginning of loop.

That is described not very clearly I guess

edit to say that it is not over shoulder to right in Sas picture, but if you watch loop you will see it where I describe.

Edited by VioletX

You do a screen capture, file it in your documents, open the file, right click on "edit" to open "paint", & use the little "pencil" to draw the baby.

Then you save the new version of the picture, upload it to Photobucket, or whichever one you use....am I being too vague here?

Do you see a different one, Violet?

No, you're not being too vague. I've done exactly what you said, and I keep getting the error message. If I send it to you, can you post it for me?

The little bigfoot is on the big bigfoot's back.

So, you have the picture outlined, but can't get it to post?

Yes, I'll be glad to. I'll PM you my email.

Edited by Sasfooty

jenjen,

I'm not exactly sure but I think you might need 15 posts in order to use the Personal Messenger? Check with someone in Admin and they could help.

Guest poignant

What is wrong with you people?

1. Squatch too short

From the angle it is clear this bigfoot isnt very tall.

2. Squatch does not move its body.

What could a sasquatch be doing for that long without moving its body? Getting his profile filmed?

3. Squatch does not act interested in the tent or its occupant or its relative placement to its own body.

The squatch is angled away from anything it should be

4. Squatch is kept framed the same for all 3 minutes

No zoom, no panning, no repositioning of camera placement. Very steady shooting for someone 6 feet from a squatch without revealing anything more than the TINY portion shown.

5. Video ends in a non sequitur fashion

Video ends the same as it begins.

6. We are so on the ball we already caught them in the other hoaxes on the shooting squatch site.

So yeah they make fake bigfoot videos. Those dont count as practice for the real thing!

Money money money! Bigfoot is $$. Look at the demand for the product!

Flipping FAKE!

Yes plenty of red flags, and I guess the hoax is exposed and it had gotten me all excited.

There are a few things:

1. Not all BFs are that tall. This one looked like an older male though, so unless he's nicknamed Stumpy, we can't tell the true height (might be standing in a depression)

2. Could just be standing around observing the camp.

5. Yes. Hate that.

And life goes on as we patiently await the next big thing....

BabyOnBack.jpg

Here ya go, Jen.

Thanks Jen and Sas! That is where to look, and I think it is best to watch the loop to see how it is exactly the way a baby moves and is carried, although maybe it is a real human baby,lol.

The baby actually moves a lot. I'm going to watch it again and try to get other screen caps. It's really interesting.