Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

'apparently", the videos that came up in the Shooting Sasquatch site, came up when the guy quickly made the website, they stemmed from him using the word "shooting". Well this is what he told FB/FB. Maybe, (again in my ideal world), he changed his site because he just found out how bad it looked for him.

Well...it could happen!

If this were the case, then Googling the words 'shooting' and 'sasquatch' should bring up that particular video and prove innocence.

Feel free to try. :)

Guest poignant

Ways to discredit genuine material (may be worthy of its own thread):

- obfuscate by throwing it in with the hoax pile, i.e. guilty by association, reduce to absurdity.

- force a fake confession of hoaxing, either force the filmer to falsify a confession, or pay actors to come up with a story that they did it.

Is this the real deal? Even with full HD and color, it'll probably get bumped from 'okay' to 'cool'.

That doesn't look too dissimilar to what i saw and i don't mind admitting, i went all funny when i watched the colour video.

Yeh, that kind of describes how I felt ;) And I do not even have my own sighting.

Guest poignant

When I saw the 90 degrees part of the video, watching him rocking about, looking curious, almost like a child would when being told they weren't allowed to see something while trying to just peek, that captured my attention.

Then when he did eventually move away from the tree and the cameraman jolted back, for one split moment there I really thought that it was the real deal. The profile and then the face was too natural looking for there to be a hoaxer in sunglasses and hoodie. I know it was a split second thing, but maybe, just maybe this isn't kids messing about. Not that I know anything about it, but normally first instincts are the correct ones.

I really hope we get to see a higher resolution clip and in colour with sound, of course.

Yes there is that natural grace and fluidity in the movement...like you can see skin moving over muscle...either it's well practiced, a darn good suit, or it's the real deal...

Allow me to cut through all the intellectual red tape and prematurely say....**** THAT LOOKS LIKE HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS IN THE FLESH.

What is wrong with you people?

1. Squatch too short

From the angle it is clear this bigfoot isnt very tall.

2. Squatch does not move its body.

What could a sasquatch be doing for that long without moving its body? Getting his profile filmed?

3. Squatch does not act interested in the tent or its occupant or its relative placement to its own body.

The squatch is angled away from anything it should be

4. Squatch is kept framed the same for all 3 minutes

No zoom, no panning, no repositioning of camera placement. Very steady shooting for someone 6 feet from a squatch without revealing anything more than the TINY portion shown.

5. Video ends in a non sequitur fashion

Video ends the same as it begins.

6. We are so on the ball we already caught them in the other hoaxes on the shooting squatch site.

So yeah they make fake bigfoot videos. Those dont count as practice for the real thing!

Money money money! Bigfoot is $$. Look at the demand for the product!

Flipping FAKE!

SSR Team

What is wrong with you people?

1. Squatch too short

From the angle it is clear this bigfoot isnt very tall.

Flipping FAKE!

Yeah because that immediately means it's fake, silly me..

Because all Sasquatch are born 7ft tall, i forgot..

Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

It's Rick Dyers tent that it was filmed from, the tent is on his website in numerous pictures.

Same tent.

Guest OntarioSquatch

It's Rick Dyers tent that it was filmed from, the tent is on his website in numerous pictures.

Same tent.

The videos credibility has officially been lost.

Edited by OntarioSquatch