Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest brucescotland

no news then i takeit guys??

I remember getting up specially for the georgia hoax, at least it was something.....anything better than this..

no news then i takeit guys??

I remember getting up specially for the georgia hoax, at least it was something.....anything better than this..

I remember what really annoyed me about the GB hoax was that the press didn't do it's due diligence before running with the story. Or it sure seemed like they didn't.

SSR Team

Apparently they're getting in Validating Victor to oversee things on this.

SSR Team

Thanks Bruce, which reminds me, i have to post in another Vann whateverhisnameis thread..;)

Guest poignant

Confirmer Cassie might be away, but I'm sure she can lend her opinion on three points.

Can we make it a rule to shout down and/or collectively disregard all 'put up or shut up' offenders, i.e. ban / discourage carrot dangling?

Guest brucescotland

Confirmer Cassie might be away, but I'm sure she can lend her opinion on three points.

Can we make it a rule to shout down and/or collectively disregard all 'put up or shut up' offenders, i.e. ban / discourage carrot dangling?

Couldnt agree more.....keep an eye on Vann Johnsons thread tho, more tantalising snippets drip feeding out over there........ im trying not to but cant help myself!! aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!