Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest poignant

I'm watching Vann's thread, though I must qualify that it's ok to ask how to go about posting (if it's a bluff it's a mighty fine bluff/alibi if u ask me). It's posts from those who are not new to bfooting that imo should know better.

Guest thermalman

Here's what I see in the thermal............

1) the image shows nothing in a BF or human form;

2) the spots need to be removed to get a clearer picture;

3) the temperature range in the picture is between 29F (high) and 22F (low) as indicated on the right hand temperature bar;

4) atmospheric temperature (lower left of picture) shows 68F and needs to be adjusted to the current air temperature at the time the picture was taken. In doing so, the temperature bar would adjust accordingly and reflect a truer temperature range.

5) because warm blooded animals have body temperatures of 90F+, and the high on the current temperature bar is only 29F, as indicated by a couple of white (hot) spots on the subject in the center of the picture, it is very unlikely that the object is any type of warm blooded creature.

6) the thermal picture is a true thermal picture, slightly out of focus, taken by people without proper training and knowledge of how to adjust and allow for the different parameter settings, in order to reflect an accurate thermal image.

7) chart of body temperatures for warm blooded animals http://www.goldennumber.net/body-temperatures/

Edited by thermalman

Here's a clue. if you want to lose all credibility, announce earth shattering findings and then don't deliver. That will do it every time.

Hey! Mastering photo shop takes time! Calm down......take a chill pill! ;)

Guest Transformer

Here's what I see in the thermal............

1) the image shows nothing in a BF or human form;

2) the spots need to be removed to get a clearer picture;

3) the temperature range in the picture is between 29F (high) and 22F (low) as indicated on the right hand temperature bar;

4) atmospheric temperature (lower left of picture) shows 68F and needs to be adjusted to the current air temperature at the time the picture was taken. In doing so, the temperature bar would adjust accordingly and reflect a truer temperature range.

5) because warm blooded animals have body temperatures of 90F+, and the high on the current temperature bar is only 29F, as indicated by a couple of white (hot) spots on the subject in the center of the picture, it is very unlikely that the object is any type of warm blooded creature.

6) the thermal picture is a true thermal picture, slightly out of focus, taken by people without proper training and knowledge of how to adjust and allow for the different parameter settings, in order to reflect an accurate thermal image.

7) chart of body temperatures for warm blooded animals http://www.goldennum...y-temperatures/

Thank you for this important information. :fan:

Sasquatch experts, researchers and enthusiasts. Many of you have waited for a really cool video. Well tonight 10 pm Mountain you will see something very very cool. It was worth the wait.

Hmmm...

I got so excited over this That in my mad rush to grab some beer for this monumental event, I tripped and fell down the stairs breaking my beer in the process.

Edited by squatting squatch

Guest poignant

WOW

They just posted a vid showing clear back, side profile, then face. Hoax? Always a possibility. Cool video anyways.

https://www.facebook...dBigfoot?ref=ts

Look like an old grizzled person with a high forehead and deep set eyes. I was impressed by how fluidly the head swivels to look. Ducking down seemed like a logical move to get below the field of vision.

Cool video. Conclusive? Nope.

Edited by poignant

My thoughts exactly, Poignant. I spent the first 30 seconds saying "great these guys found another clip on youtube... this is so stupid, can't believe they built this up like this..."

Then I didn't see anything, then he slowed it down and I still didn't see anything, then I realized I was looking in the wrong spot. Then I watched it back again and was floored! Very cool video, looks very compelling.

Conclusive? Nope. (shucks)