Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Creepy,... that would have been intense to be the camera phone guy. It looks better on the small screen for me. It does not how ever, really justify staying up past my bed time ;)

It is cool, but of course we have no way of proving if it's a hoax or not. I wonder when the color version will be released. I imagine it will be pretty sweet.

This is a different video from the thermal one they mentioned a few weeks ago.

Guest wudewasa

The image looked like the head and face of a painting of a bigfoot, therefore it MUST be a squatch! This guy has the "MM-Jump-To-Unsubstantiated-Conclusions" syndrome.

lol Interesting stuff, color and thermal versions forthcoming....

Guest poignant

they said they had a thermal video, is this a different video or were just saying that so it would more of a surprise when they posted this one ?

The thermal vid is supposedly in the editing stage and they plan to 'release' the dozen or so other videos they have in their custody. (Read the comments under the vid).

Z, I believe it was BFE that assumed it was the Thermal one.Now that I looked at in on the screen from the FB comments I can see it better for some reason.

Guest poignant

Some other thoughts:

1. Why did the video end right there? What happened after it ducked? Annoying.

2. Without a sense of scale, we can't really tell how large the creature was.

3. Release the color! Release the color!

Guest OntarioSquatch

The way the hype built up, you'd think we were going to get something close to PGF quality. Hopefully the coloured version is better :)

This was not the thermal video that this thread is about, if ya don't know,just a freebee...

the latest

[update #1] Color version coming out in a few minutes. "The HD Version should be loaded in about a half hour, it is much better than this preliminary version. White balance is improved and it is at 1080p" - FB/FB

(At this rate, 3D version will be out by 6 am.Yeah, that would rock.)

Edited by VioletX