Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

The HD version is not bad.

They edited their statement, looks like color is not coming out tonight.

Edited by VioletX

SSR Team

Dan Myers, if there isn't enough in the Video to know way way or the other if it's a Sasquatch, there is not any way that it can be confirmed that it's a Man peeing behind a tree neither.

I like this video now, I discounted at first because of obvious reasons, but it does give me an impression of mannerisms, movement and facial characteristics that I have never seen before. I got more of a stealthy human-like vibe from this brief glimpse.

I don't know if it was a Sasquatch, but it seems an unlikely hoax.

VioletX - I am interested in your comments on why this couldn't be a hoax. Could you elaborate? You say yourself that you get a "human-like vibe" and a "brief glimpse". Do you think it could be more a misidentification than a hoax? That might be plausible I think.

Would the fact that the video is in black and white and has no sound not start to raise the red flags to people?

To me, as I said on the other thread on the same subject - this looks like a person in some kind of Roswell alien type mask, grey, with big eyes, wearing a hood. It could be someone wearing sunglasses and a hood. Bobby O you make a good point above. It's difficult to say on way or the other. In other words, it's subjective.

Best,

Lee

SSR Team

They've got themselves a www.

http://shootingsasquatch.com/

Hey Dope Lyrics,

Well, I cannot get inside the head of a hoaxer, so maybe my comment is only my instinct after all, but it seems an unlikely premise to shoot video of someone through a tent screen.

Second, the movement seems more natural than most hoaxes, third, while some are saying it is a guy with sunglasses, I can see the "eye scrunch". Personally, and I have tried of course, I have never been able to scrunch my own sunglasses.

It does feel less hoaxy than some of the more recent videos, feels more like the White Bigfoot to me. And that too is debatable ;D

Some of these videos have value within the BIgfoot community and as growing evidence. They will not be accepted by the general public, but they are fascinating nonetheless.

Hi VioletX - thanks for your response. I've tried looking for the eye scrunch but I see pixelation. I am not saying it isn't eye scrunch though! It could be.

In terms of a hoaxer shooting a video through a tent being an unlikely premise, I'm not so sure. We hear a lot of reports of Bigfoot entering camps, of people hearing them outside their tents. We've had a few videos of alleged Bigfoots in camp (the cool box one springs to mind). I think a hoaxer shooting through a tent would be quite a clever wrinkle. Who knows.

I do agree it seems "less hoaxy" though in terms of the usual "Bigfoot by Numbers" scenario of shooting the animal as it moves side-on through the forest. I am just baffled why it would be released in b&w and with no sound.

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics