Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest poignant

This video was originally posted on youtube by a group called shooting sasquatch on sept 13, 2012. It seems like it would be nice for FB/FB to mention them and give them credit.

The beans, spilled they are.

I no longer have even a sliver of respect for FB/FB.

They are free to exonerate themselves by posting the color version with sound.

Edited by poignant

There is a Squatchmaster video on the Shooting Sasquatch site; barf.

I agree Poignant, FB/FB can post the color version if there is anything that will lend credence to this video.

My cellphone shoots in color, with sound, right side up, every time. You have to actually work to get a b/w video, sideways, with no sound. It also beeps when you start filming. One day someone is going to get a PGF quality video with modern equipment, and no one will pay a dime for it because "Researchers" have ruined the market.

Guest BFSleuth

It looks like a bald guy wearing sunglasses.

They've got themselves a www.

http://shootingsasquatch.com/

This is another embarrassment for FB/FB in my opinion. I agree that the "BF" seems to be wearing sunglasses, that was my first impression and after several viewing I can't shake that observation.

If you look at the original post of the video on YouTube, indeed the poster is "ShootingSasquatch". As BobbyO has noted they have a web site. Go to the web site and review the other videos they have available for viewing and they are ALL hoax and BF spoof related.

Nothing more to see here, move along folks.

A PR stunt by Samsung in the never ending *** for tat IP wars with Apple...? "if you go down to the woods today you should be packin a galaxy S3, else you too will be producing squat(ch) in your video just like our rivals!"

FB/FB again take bait and find near-conclusive proof that it's a squatch. Too many times, I'm afraid. Are there any skeptic or skeptic proponent reviewers we can turn to? M.K. Davis has lost credibility also. Maybe we should just review the vids ourselves on here.

Guest BFSleuth

FB/FB again take bait and find near-conclusive proof that it's a squatch. Too many times, I'm afraid. Are there any skeptic or skeptic proponent reviewers we can turn to? M.K. Davis has lost credibility also. Maybe we should just review the vids ourselves on here.

I think the crowd sourcing on this forum for reviewing videos is very effective. The structural problem for FB/FB seems to be that they have such a small group of like minded people they are clearly lacking a good skeptic or two to give some balance.

What really baffles me is that they didn't do the one thing I've always thought should be the first thing you do when finding a video on YouTube, CHECK OUT THE CHANNEL OR WEB SITE OF THE PERSON POSTING THE VIDEO. That will be the first set of clues whether this is an obvious hoax. It took me all of one minute to scan enough video on their web site to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is a person or group that are dedicated to spoofing bigfoot.

If that isn't a red flag, then what is?

I did the same.

But good evidence should stand on its own two feet (pun half-intended).

A good team of analyzers should be able to mark this as inconclusive with or without the 'giveaways' elsewhere.

Guest poignant

There are a few of us here who have been working on getting an analysis group going. One challenge though, is getting the vids to come in and building up authority status.

There are a few of us here who have been working on getting an analysis group going. One challenge though, is getting the vids to come in and building up authority status.

You could start an associated FB page and begin analyzing videos that are new or old ones that bear scrutiny and then begin to network with established Bigfoot information and entertainment sites.

Edited by VioletX

I'm a believer but never saw one, I can't help to think that every time one of these "could be anything" videos are posted, It's another feather in the skeptics cap.