The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

BTW, I had a camera that had "effects" modes, and it seemed to be best in low light on B/W or sepia... just a mention... absolutely sucked in low light compared to most though.

Guest BFSleuth

^ I thought Rick Dyer was a "he"....

"In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that Rick Dyer has asked us to communicate to you that she will pursue all available legal remedies..."

Guest joename

if the video were real, he wouldn't see the need to issue such a letter. He would want people to continue defaming him because the truth would set him free.

Guest BFSleuth

I wonder if Murphy, Campbell, Guthrie & Alliston is aware that Rick may very well have written a letter in the guise of coming from their law firm? It may make it difficult for him to be "prepared to retain" said law firm.... ;)

This video we are being shown belongs to Rick Dyer but at the same time Rick was filming another person belonging to a production firm was doing the same thing using a HD video camera. The second video according to Rick will be released next year probably in Feburary.

If they had real footage, they would not wait to release it. With these people, hoaxers, it's always next week, next month, next year, etc. If they were intent on really educating the public, there would be no delay. But this is about money, not education.

As to the fact that this was a target rich environment for BF and others had encounters there...seems like a good place to play a hoax, right....

I'd like to point out the fact that when strange noises and thumps on your tent etc. when camping doesn't always contribute to bigfoot. Think of ghosts and paranormal. Seeing shadows and the having the sense of something touching your tent or even the sense of touching a human can be contributed to something of the paranormal. That's what a lot of people are forgetting. There's tons of stuff to look at when studying bigfoot. Every cryptic/paranormal account matters.

• 2 weeks later...