The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

One thing that will be interesting, is learning what has been authentic all along. I have a small list in my head I think are the real deal, even though the skeptics believe that all they need to do to debunk something, is keep repeating its not real,even when they have no real evidence it is not.

SSR Team

The above pics are what some folks here believe to be the mask used in the "tent peeker" footage.

No way in the world.

What folks think that ?

THIS is that mask, Temagami.

post-136-0-91959400-1349735815_thumb.jpg post-136-0-69317200-1349735837_thumb.jpg post-136-0-69310000-1349735852_thumb.jpg

IMHO, even if this vid is genuine, I think it will be forever tainted by Dyer's reputation. I believe the videos that will withstand scrutiny will come out of the Erickson Project, the Olympic Project, etc, with tested physical evidence to corroborate it.

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

Plus one teria..

Guest wudewasa

This footage has been touted as the best since the PGF. I just don't see how the momentary glimpse of something that looks purportedly like a bigfoot can even be compared to the PGF.

If Dyer or whomever captured the footage really wanted to shoot a squatch, then why didn't he pick up the gun instead of the smartphone?

Facebook finds Bigfoot mentions the neck muscles moving. Muscle movement is hard to fake.

However, with the connection to a hoaxer, the reality of it is doubtful.

By the way how does one make $280k hoaxing BF vidoes?

I read that they could have made 2.5 million dollars on the Georgia Freezer hoax. That is is just in web traffic. Rick is getting the web traffic angle much better this time. At this point he has won. Every click is cash in his pocket.

The "brain trust" at FB/FB doubled down again today. I would de-friend them, but it's like a slow motion train wreck, with a press conference of course! Always consider the source.

SSR Team

He filmed this in a hobo camp set up out in the woods down in Texas. Its probably just some bum outside his tent.

Who filmed it and how do you know it's in TX ?

Rick Dyer has said he made this film, at least according to his radio broadcast. If you can tolerate listening to amateur radio, click this link and fast forward to 17:50 where he explains that he made up a name and he made the video. This video was shot somewhere outside of San Antonio.

Using an alias? Network film crew? Not releasing the other video yet? The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Edited by TD-40

SSR Team

never went to his site.

I did until i realised what it was, who it was and he uttered his first few sentences.

Violet, please enlighten us to the crux of what he said if you don't mind as i don't particularly want to waste part of my life listening to him, but i would listen to you and what you say about it..;)

Here is exactly what I wrote about Dyer's radio broadcast in the other thread about this. I'm sure others can add some things to this because this isn't everything.

Dyer says that a homeless couple reported a squatch dragging a deer across a road and somebody in a car made the same report. He investigated it and found out a lot of homeless people were seeing the sasquatch around their "tent city" in the woods.

He mentioned that he thinks it came into their camp because it was so used to all the homeless people being in the woods and felt comfortable enough to come in and eat the ribs he nailed to the tree.

He said the film company who was also filming is a very reputable one and the person doing it has a very recognizable voice. He mentioned that is why you don't hear all the audio in what was released because people would recognize the voice. I'm not sure how much sense that makes. Was the guy supposed to be in the tent with Dyer talking to him while the bigfoot was right outside?

He also said that they are very mad at him because they didn't want him to release any of it yet and don't want him talking about it.