The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

That the video is the work of Rick Dyer isn't a theory. That Rick Dyer is one of the most notorious hoaxer's in bigfootery isn't a theory. Google his name.

you are being way to kind, please, allow me to help you,

"is one of the most infamous, sleaziest, shadiest, Bullsh*t artist, and 10 more negitive adjectives that end in "ist", Bigfoot hoaxer to ever walk the earth"

and i might have been a little to kind .

JRID

Dyer said it would be February before the film company releases their information. Take that for what it's worth.

Worth about as much as a 9/14/08 investment with Lehman Brothers.

Edited by zigoapex

Rick recently admitted it was him over on BigfootEvidence.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying Dyer admitted the "bigfoot" was him dressed up as a hoax? I'm confused because Dyer admitted he took the video a long time ago and has even done interviews about it. I didn't think that was even in question anymore so I don't know exactly what you are saying.

As far as I know Dyer is still saying he is waiting for the film company to release, we are all idiots, and he is the king of bigfoot land.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

OntarioSquatch - Did he? Where, in the comments? I couldn't find it in any breaking stories on Bigfoot Evidence.

Guest BFSleuth

I'd be surprised if FB/FB recanted. I'm trying to think of any instance where FB/FB retracted asserting the validity of a video in the face of evidence to the contrary.... I can't think of any case. Perhaps someone else knows of an instance when they retracted or recanted...

Maybe we should create a Bigfoot calendar, and put all the important dates in it. It would probably be a very disappointing calendar, sorta like an advent calendar with no chocolates.

Guest VioletX

Maybe we should create a Bigfoot calendar, and put all the important dates in it. It would probably be a very disappointing calendar, sorta like an advent calendar with no chocolates.

lol,lol!

That is a brilliant idea, so who wants to make an on-line version?

We've got Sykes in December

Tent Video possibly February 2013

and Ketchum/Erikson : either next Thursday or when hell freezes over ,(depending on how you like it) ; )

What else? know there's more.

I've read both threads, and I have a couple of observations. First, iPhones don't take b/w or thermal video. And second, the lighting in the tent and outside the tent are not at all I would expect from an iPhone. The difference in the amount of light would cause the view outside the tent to be either too bright or too dark.

Just thought I would chime in...

Name of video

#2 of 80 Camper films Auburn Bigfoot Twice with Galaxy Note

Not that it makes much difference.just thought if anyone wants to compare lighting etc they should use the same type of phone