The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

Guest VioletX

JRiD has most of it.

You also missed a bunch of the same beyond immature saga about Biscardi, Merchant and Sharon Lee. Oh, and apparently Ro Sahebi does not even believe in Bigfoot and BFE is just a money making deal. Although I personally think Ro may have said that to trick RD into admitting a hoax.

Anyway so there were 2 or more reports about Bigfoot being spotted in San Antonip, one of which mentioned seeing the BF carrying a dead deer. Then there were the homeless people that lived in a sort of tent city that new about him. Dyer figures that because the BF was landlocked that he had become conditioned to having people around and so this was why he was so bold and how he was able to get as much on film as he did.

RD thinks this could be the only BF in that area, but admits he may be wrong.

(How long before people start heading to San Antonio to find this Bf???)

Anyway, he says that he wanted to release the video that day but the fim crew refused to do so. He is also being interviewed on a radio show, I think Wed night, should be on his website.

I missed a portion in the middle, I may go back and listen and I may need more coffee to remember any additional details.

Adding that RD was pretty sure that this Big foot was not a vegetarian after hearing the deer tale which is why he lured him with the ribs. He also says that Bigfooters that take people on weekends and short trips are doing it wrong and that you really have to be camping for atleast 6-10 days to find a Bigfoot.

Edited by VioletX

Who goes sasquatching without a video camera of some kind?? Big red flag right there if he was genuinely searching for one as it sounds like he will claim.

Me. Don't have one. Wish I did! Not all of us who have sightings (actually only audio at this point) have money. Dirt freakin' poor here! Only thing I got is the small vid on my camera (which I'd have to switch around from picture taking, and that will probobly take too long, it'll be either/or if/when the time comes) or the cruddy vid on my cheapo cell phone.

From now on, unless I can see the leg movement, I am not believing anything off hand. I want to see that shin rise and measure it. THAT I am 99% certain cannot be faked. Most everything else can, unless you can absolutely measure arm length face on.

JohnC, I'd be interested in seeing your list of what you think is real, because I'm compiling a list in my own mind. I'm new at this, and my list is small, but I'd love to compare notes.

Edited by madison5716

Guest VioletX

I wanted it to be clear that the Bigfoot was supposedly living in a large wooded area on the outskirts of the city.

RD claims to have spoken to maybe 50 homeless people who tolld similar stories and that is why he decide to camp deeper in the woods hoping to locate the Bigfoot. He says that the tent video is "crap " compare to the rest of the footage and that after what we see on that video" all hell broke loose "and he did not go into more detail.

The film maker is very well known and the film crew does not like RD now.

He is talking about everything "to put fire under the feet" of the film makers so that they will finish and release the documentary sooner.After the footage was shot RD and the film crew went to an attorney's office and signed papers...

This is RD giving all of the story? Have we identified or heard from anyone on that film crew? Every click is cash in his pocket. Think about how you are helping a hoaxer indirectly but financially.

Stop!

Many don't realize the money to be made from UTube vidoes that generate traffic. Advertisers jump aboard and away the videophotographer goes with cash in had.

Guest VioletX

This is RD giving all of the story? Have we identified or heard from anyone on that film crew? Every click is cash in his pocket. Think about how you are helping a hoaxer indirectly but financially.

Stop!

This is from Blog talk radio,I posted the link earlier. FB/FB probably has the most views of the Tent peeking video.RD has 350 views on his video right now, how much money is that- I have no idea.

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the tent peeker saga. If the whole world was hoaxed in 2008 by Dyer, why give him any credibility or time of day now?

^ Hi Henry.

To answer your question - I've absolutely no idea.

But the ol' Barnum and Bailey quote sure comes to mind.....

SSR Team

What am i missing here ?

I know i'm clearly something but i don't know what it is.

What part of " I AM RICK DYER, A SERIAL HOAXER " from his own Radio show do people not understand ?

Guest mdhunter

I have to admit I skimmed through the blog radio thing. He even tried to play the victim card. He basically says he is a victim of the bigfoot community.He also claimed several BF researchers went to the camp trying to locate witnesses, but only he was able to(in a very pompous and arrogant way to my perception). Come on man.Get real.

So people understand, all of the ads on them websites and video get him paid. Every time somebody opens the page he gets paid by every ad.

I second the Amen brother.

I am very curious as to how much money that generates. I honestly can't imagine it is that much per visit and assume it would require a whole lot of visits to the site. Surely somebody here has some idea.

I don't want to click on it again just to see how many ads he has on there, but I'm curious. I have no doubt he is trying to make money from it, but as I said I doubt it's a lot. I used to watch some of his videos on youtube(hate to admit that) and I always thought it was funny that he barely had any views on them many weeks after they were posted.

I'm aware of exactly who and how Dyer is, but I'm still curious about this video. I am most definitely not saying it's real and certainly leaning towards fake, but it is an intriguing story.

A victim?! A well compensated victim. This whole situation reeks of bullsquatch, and you can quote me folks. The film looks interesting but that's all it will ever be in the best of circumstances. Interesting. Being attached to a known hoaxer taints it. Period.

Guest mdhunter

^^ I used to know some the figures on that. I knew this shifty kinda guy a while back. He generated some income off of fake websites. They weren't harmful, he just knew how to get clicks. I don't want to get into it in depth in open forum, but it adds up. Nothing to write home about. But if this hits mainstream he'll rack up hits.

Guest VioletX

Here is a snippet from an article I found:

(if you guys recall the viral youtube video about the little boy after the dentist)

The FB/FB version of the Tent video has 17,442 views. The version on Shooting Sasquatch has 350 views, so RD has a ways to go,lol!

"David After Dentist" has a little over 100 million views. That means, per 1000 views, the video has made a dollar. That's a fraction of a penny per view, for partners. Remember, these people become partners when YouTube discovers that a video is going viral and they ask the creators if they want to share the revenue. The easiest way to see how much a viral video has earned, using this formula, is to simply remove the last three numbers from the total amount of views. So, 100 million becomes 100,000.

According to the mom who shot The "Lily's Disneyland Surprise!" video, they've earned $3,000 since the video went viral. The video has over 5 million views, so the equation's math is just a little bit off here (although in the time NYT interviewed her to today, it might have increased to $5,000), unless the revenue doesn't officially kick in until later. The equation still gives you a close, rough estimate, and it's still a fraction of a penny no matter how you look at it. There have been guesses that $2.50 per 1,000 views was a close estimation, but some people might get different rates according to different factors. It looks like the norm is a buck per thousand.

Source: How Much Money Do YouTube Partners Make? We Might Be Able To Do The Math http://www.reelseo.c.../#ixzz28plMFe81

©2012 ReelSEO

Edited by VioletX