Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

I've feel like I've been here before.........

'We can neither confirm nor deny' translates to me as, 'wait for a few more months whilst we get the samples tested, once we get the results we'll go public with the body. Oh, but don't wait up, we'll probably lose funding after a while and never post anything about this ever again'.

Same old song, either shut up or put up.

I've feel like I've been here before.........

'We can neither confirm nor deny' translates to me as, 'wait for a few more months whilst we get the samples tested, once we get the results we'll go public with the body. Oh, but don't wait up, we'll probably lose funding after a while and never post anything about this ever again'.

Same old song, either shut up or put up.

.... where exactly did you obtain the copy of our business plan???? Can we have it back ?

Guest okiesquatchartist

I don't affiliate myself with MABRC - nothing against them, but I have my own research group. Anyway, anyone who believes Robert Lindsay's bs should know how much he leads people on. DW neither confirming nor denying the existence of a body - what does that really say? Critical thinking says its an ambiguous statement. What kind of body? Human body? Bigfoot body? Body of water? Seems more like he was mocking Lindsay more than claiming anything. Wouldn't make too much out of it if it involves Robert Lindsay.

With all that said, imagine how happy we'd all be if they'd actually bagged a sas.

I'd hold an 'I TOLD YOU SO' party.

We still have hope, and they can't touch that.

SSR Team

We can neither confirm or deny the existence of a body. I will state this unequivocally that Ed Smith IS our friend.

:D

That's great self publication right there Guys and Girls..

Ask a question if your own research group has captured a BF in a thread title and then point everyone to someone else's blog, then also within the same original post, deny if you have or haven't..

The Soap Opera that is BF Research, so predictable these days that it's actually getting REALLY boring.

Edited : Sausage fingers

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 2

Everyone demanded the information about the investigation, without any merit on their part to receive it. Our obligation on the foot was to the people who had found it and to protect their interests.

That 's not how I remember it happening. There was a thread about it here on the BFF. At that time you were encouraging people to join the MABRC forum to have a look at the pics of the alleged foot on your site in order to drive up membership. You might claim that copyright issues were the reason but if you are steering everyone to your site where they could easily copy the image then that excuse doesn't really hold up very well, nor does your claim of respecting the researchers regarding the find IMO of course.

Guest baboonpete

Dang it DO, did you leave your official MABRC Briefcase on top of your truck again and drive off down the road?

>DOH!<

Jodie your wrong on the part about "trying to drive up membership" that is your own speculation and it isn't accurate. Merely it was being clearly stated that the pictures were only viewable by actual MABRC members and nothing more than that fact. Heck,a pic of the "foot" made it on the front page of the Tulsa World ten days ago, its out there now. Hating on the the MABRC seems to be a common agenda with many on this forum.

Respecfully and accurate

Larry

And we wonder why Bigfoot researchers are scoffed at? This kind of nonsense is a black eye for the BF community.Shameless sef-promotion is alive and well.If you truly have something,put up or shut up.This is a page right out of the Biscardi playbook...

DW, to avoid hits to RL's site, do you have a write-up on your site about this? A rebuttal perhaps?

Thx.

Oh, and drew....odds?

SSR Team

Welcome back Miss Jodie..